xxx

Hello out there. I’m Johanna, a 36 year old single mother of a one living in Manhattan.

I’m an artist -- a photographer, to be exact, and an aesthete in general, seeking conversations with other aesthetes and intellectual types who would be curious to dive deep and learn all about my life.

I welcome a full interview, but for the love of all that is holy, please be able to spell and form coherent, grammatically correct sentences. Anyone who messages me with lazy, low effort, one-sentence introductions will be ignored. Make it clear that you're truly interested and ready to engage.

We can start with the basics of my life and then move into more "personal" areas. When we get there, here’s a kinkslist for reference:

www.imgur.com/kRzxGoo.png
Just wanted to say " hello" greetings and good luck from N.Ireland

Hello out there. I’m Johanna, a 36 year old single mother of a one living in Manhattan.

I’m an artist -- a photographer, to be exact, and an aesthete in general, seeking conversations with other aesthetes and intellectual types who would be curious to dive deep and learn all about my life.

I welcome a full interview, but for the love of all that is holy, please be able to spell and form coherent, grammatically correct sentences. Anyone who messages me with lazy, low effort, one-sentence introductions will be ignored. Make it clear that you're truly interested and ready to engage.

We can start with the basics of my life and then move into more "personal" areas. When we get there, here’s a kinkslist for reference:

You are a very interesting and creative woman. Hello from Mass/NH

Hello from the other end of the seaboard. May I ask where you got the kinklist from? Seems a good format.

We could talk about anything intellectual you may like. I would be much more interested in your life if you were not so eager to talk about yourself. Im sure you are very interesting but thats up to me to pursue further. You dont think i want someone to genuinely be interested in me as well??

By giving up wo much information upfront youre potentially exposing yourself to abuse and manipulation. Make them work for your information if they want it.

Hi Johanna. It's nice to see an introduction with some standards. Kudos to you!
You're a photographer... do you have particular areas of specialty or specific interests when it comes to photography subjects? For that matter, do you have anything in particular that you find aesthetically pleasing?

Good afternoon from the opposite side of the country. How are things in your part of the world today?

hello Johanna, very interesting profile.. can we connect:)!

Back