Would you enjoy being used as a couple's sex toy?

Erous

Really Experienced
My wife and I are long time lurkers. I used to post here from time to time on a no-longer available persona many years ago. Particularly for the occasional cyber, dirty photo sharing and controlling women's actions through chat. Over the years, my wife and I have begun to realize that we're not so different from each other when it comes to what turns us on. I'm male, she's female for those who require gender reveal and preference.

On to the topic at hand. My wife has begun having erotic dreams where women who we don't necessarily know, or who we care to know all that well, are being sodomized by me and used for other sexual acts just for my pleasure...with no reward, no care, no concern and no shared feelings. Just raw, uncaring sexual acts. In some other areas, where we have friends who like to fantasize, we've shared the urge with them that we'd like to use them (other women) for sexual purposes...example would be, we strip you naked, I roughly do you from behind while you eat my wife out to multiple orgasms and receive nothing in return.

We've toyed with the notion of having this sort of...sex slave..I guess you can call it who is basically at our beckon call, being able to give them orders, stripping them down, using them for sexual desires, watching them play with themselves and denying orgasm, things like that. Almost like a maid servant that's used (not abused, we're not into masochism, scat...we do like the idea of some light bondage, smacking, nipple clamps, etc.).

So, would you enjoy being another couple's sex toy?

Yes I was,
,In my younger days I became a friend of my fathers workmate.He wanted some advice on house maintenance as i was doing a trade at the time .
Awhile later I was then invited over for dinner n met his wife who was in her mid 50s. A very large lady with great breasts and butt but very nice.
Well ,,,over a few months of friendship they asked if I would join them in there sex games . I did and became a young stud for her. She would just ring home and say Come on over and bring that Gstring I gave you. She was right into fucking while her husband watched .Then he would have his turn later .
Was in that friendship for a couple years and really had some great nights

My wife sometimes has these dreams rather vividly. I've asked at what position she's in when this is occurring and she's watching it play out. Not touching herself, not masturbating, just a watcher. Considering participation.

I do ask who the woman is, what build. She's imagined thicker than her because she's petite, large breasts, swaying as the sex is rough. The sounds of bodies smacking into one another...the moans coming from the partner as her husband's hand forcibly meeting her bottom in tandem with his strokes inside her.

Yes I was,
,In my younger days I became a friend of my fathers workmate.He wanted some advice on house maintenance as i was doing a trade at the time .
Awhile later I was then invited over for dinner n met his wife who was in her mid 50s. A very large lady with great breasts and butt but very nice.
Well ,,,over a few months of friendship they asked if I would join them in there sex games . I did and became a young stud for her. She would just ring home and say Come on over and bring that Gstring I gave you. She was right into fucking while her husband watched .Then he would have his turn later .
Was in that friendship for a couple years and really had some great nights

See now that sounds like a hot friendship!

Yes. But nothing above or below the belt. This will be more of stern reprimands and orders to do household chores. Let's keep it casual.

My wife and I are long time lurkers. I used to post here from time to time on a no-longer available persona many years ago. Particularly for the occasional cyber, dirty photo sharing and controlling women's actions through chat. Over the years, my wife and I have begun to realize that we're not so different from each other when it comes to what turns us on. I'm male, she's female for those who require gender reveal and preference.

On to the topic at hand. My wife has begun having erotic dreams where women who we don't necessarily know, or who we care to know all that well, are being sodomized by me and used for other sexual acts just for my pleasure...with no reward, no care, no concern and no shared feelings. Just raw, uncaring sexual acts. In some other areas, where we have friends who like to fantasize, we've shared the urge with them that we'd like to use them (other women) for sexual purposes...example would be, we strip you naked, I roughly do you from behind while you eat my wife out to multiple orgasms and receive nothing in return.

We've toyed with the notion of having this sort of...sex slave..I guess you can call it who is basically at our beckon call, being able to give them orders, stripping them down, using them for sexual desires, watching them play with themselves and denying orgasm, things like that. Almost like a maid servant that's used (not abused, we're not into masochism, scat...we do like the idea of some light bondage, smacking, nipple clamps, etc.).

So, would you enjoy being another couple's sex toy?

OMG! YES!!! I would love to do this again!

Oh hell yes.

Especially if it was my sister in law and her husband. She could sit her pussy on my face while he was fucking me.

Not that I’ve ever fantasized about that. No way.

Oh hell yes.

Especially if it was my sister in law and her husband. She could sit her pussy on my face while he was fucking me.

Not that I’ve ever fantasized about that. No way.

LOL.... Great Responses.... and Yes- I would that too.....I am in!! Could have a LOT of fun!!

When I was single if done right but not like this exactly.

Interesting reply. Care to share more and explain? Not like what...exactly? The mind is wandering at what your plans would be for an arrangement like this.

sex toy stories

Yes! A few. :D

The late 60's and early 70's were riotous times. I was married to a woman several years my senior, involved in academia. I worked in the trades and was as wild a son -of- a bitch as there ever was in that day. As my wife's responsibilities increased, we began to have a steady stream of her academia types around us.

We lived out from town in the woods and everyone loved to visit us. Several of her male work friends , nerds by all accounts, but nice guys, inquired of me about my availability to fuck their wives or girlfriends while they watched. Sex knew no boundaries in those days and my wife and I were very open about having sex with whomever we wanted as long as it was discussed prior to the act. She had sex with several men and I lost count of the number of women I had sex with.

When I described the opportunity to her, she laughed and told me to go for it. There were two couples in particular that we spent time with on the weekends. One was the head of something-or-other, and he was a magnum nerd. He wore black slacks, black shoes, white socks, and a white, short sleeve shirt with a pocket protector complete with a variety of pens, pencils and other devices. He had thick black hair that he kept greased up with some kind of goo, and wore black horn rims. He looked like a cross between Mr. Levenstein of "American Pie" fame and Lewis of "Revenge of the Nerds 2" fame.

I wasn't one to complain, especially when he wanted me to fuck his wife. Their women were all attracted to my roughness, the way I dressed, and my occupation, as it was outside their norm. I think my wife put in a plug for my abilities also! This gentleman's wife was very attractive, long, curly black hair , large breasts and a very round ass. Maybe 5'-6" or a little shorter even, she had a very small waist ,possibly because her husband required that she always wear a dress. Every time I saw her in the beginning of our relationship, she would always be dressed in a brightly colored sundress, a wider belt at the waist and pleated skirt with the top cold shouldered. She wore black flats for shoes and horn rims also.

We all have some sort of kink inside and the first one of hers I spotted was that didn't wear panties. The second one was when her husband convinced her, I believe, to sit with her knees open and show me her pussy. It never failed once in four years that she would sit so I could see well and show it to me. It happened on a Friday night when we were all feeling good as we sat outside by the fire cooking steaks. They were quite open with their request so I obliged them and took her hand, walking her to our king waterbed. My wife and her husband followed us.

My wife of course, had an idea that he would be interested in fucking her but it wasn't the case with him. He simply wanted to watch his wife get fucked. He finally did let my wife suck his cock, and a fine piece of manhood it was, while I kissed, licked, sucked and fucked his wife like a man possessed. It seemed as if they only did it in the missionary position, if and when they did it. I was able to introduce her to some new things that she readily accepted. Her husband most enjoyed taking off his slacks, folding them over the back of a chair and sitting there with the rest of his clothes on, including his socks. Occasionally, he would rub his cock or masturbate. My wife joined his wife and me and we fucked hard while he watched. I recall it as a wonderful time with them, along with several more friends.

The late 60's and early 70's were riotous times. I was married to a woman several years my senior, involved in academia. I worked in the trades and was as wild a son -of- a bitch as there ever was in that day. As my wife's responsibilities increased, we began to have a steady stream of her academia types around us.

We lived out from town in the woods and everyone loved to visit us. Several of her male work friends , nerds by all accounts, but nice guys, inquired of me about my availability to fuck their wives or girlfriends while they watched. Sex knew no boundaries in those days and my wife and I were very open about having sex with whomever we wanted as long as it was discussed prior to the act. She had sex with several men and I lost count of the number of women I had sex with.

When I described the opportunity to her, she laughed and told me to go for it. There were two couples in particular that we spent time with on the weekends. One was the head of something-or-other, and he was a magnum nerd. He wore black slacks, black shoes, white socks, and a white, short sleeve shirt with a pocket protector complete with a variety of pens, pencils and other devices. He had thick black hair that he kept greased up with some kind of goo, and wore black horn rims. He looked like a cross between Mr. Levenstein of "American Pie" fame and Lewis of "Revenge of the Nerds 2" fame.

I wasn't one to complain, especially when he wanted me to fuck his wife. Their women were all attracted to my roughness, the way I dressed, and my occupation, as it was outside their norm. I think my wife put in a plug for my abilities also! This gentleman's wife was very attractive, long, curly black hair , large breasts and a very round ass. Maybe 5'-6" or a little shorter even, she had a very small waist ,possibly because her husband required that she always wear a dress. Every time I saw her in the beginning of our relationship, she would always be dressed in a brightly colored sundress, a wider belt at the waist and pleated skirt with the top cold shouldered. She wore black flats for shoes and horn rims also.

We all have some sort of kink inside and the first one of hers I spotted was that didn't wear panties. The second one was when her husband convinced her, I believe, to sit with her knees open and show me her pussy. It never failed once in four years that she would sit so I could see well and show it to me. It happened on a Friday night when we were all feeling good as we sat outside by the fire cooking steaks. They were quite open with their request so I obliged them and took her hand, walking her to our king waterbed. My wife and her husband followed us.

My wife of course, had an idea that he would be interested in fucking her but it wasn't the case with him. He simply wanted to watch his wife get fucked. He finally did let my wife suck his cock, and a fine piece of manhood it was, while I kissed, licked, sucked and fucked his wife like a man possessed. It seemed as if they only did it in the missionary position, if and when they did it. I was able to introduce her to some new things that she readily accepted. Her husband most enjoyed taking off his slacks, folding them over the back of a chair and sitting there with the rest of his clothes on, including his socks. Occasionally, he would rub his cock or masturbate. My wife joined his wife and me and we fucked hard while he watched. I recall it as a wonderful time with them, along with several more friends.

What an amazing arrangement!

I actually like the idea of my wife being another married couple’s sexual plaything. Maybe she spends one night a week with them. She has threesomes with them. She lets the wife lick her pussy and ass. And the husband fucks her at will!

I actually like the idea of my wife being another married couple’s sexual plaything. Maybe she spends one night a week with them. She has threesomes with them. She lets the wife lick her pussy and ass. And the husband fucks her at will!

Sounds like our dream fantasy. I guess this begs the question: does she come home and tell you about it as she pleases you? Maybe records footage for you that you play during those acts?

Or, is it just the subtle notion that you know she's been used, but to what degree is a mystery.

Sounds like our dream fantasy. I guess this begs the question: does she come home and tell you about it as she pleases you? Maybe records footage for you that you play during those acts?

Or, is it just the subtle notion that you know she's been used, but to what degree is a mystery.

Telling me all about her adventures is part of our hotwifing. Then we have our own fun.

Back