Wondering about that smell?

bone251

Literotica Guru
I have noticed for many years a certain scent from some ladies. It does have a Vag thing about it but is a lot stronger and a bit less sweet. Seems like the 40 to 50 year olds have it the most. And it is a sometimes thing. Not every day. I noticed my X had it when she hit menopause sometimes. But a wise man would not ask someone who ended up being an X having a rough day in menopause what that smell was.
Can any ladies inform me please?
I still will not say a word to these ladies, but I am curious.
:):):):):):):)

Looks like it’s related to dips in estrogen and pretty common.

Quick internet search result:

Unfortunately, the plummet of estrogen during this menopausal phase triggers a false message to the hypothalamus saying that the body is overheated and needs to be cooled. This causes aging women to be left with unexpected surges of sweat and the resulting body odor that comes along with it.

Lots of reputable sites with information about this. If a woman doesn’t ask you for help with this one, I’d leave it alone.

Looks like it’s related to dips in estrogen and pretty common.

Quick internet search result:

Unfortunately, the plummet of estrogen during this menopausal phase triggers a false message to the hypothalamus saying that the body is overheated and needs to be cooled. This causes aging women to be left with unexpected surges of sweat and the resulting body odor that comes along with it.

Lots of reputable sites with information about this. If a woman doesn’t ask you for help with this one, I’d leave it alone.

I have noticed this for 40 years. This is first I asked.
I am aware of the ramifications of asking a personal question like this.
:D
Thanks for the info

Back