Women's Panties

I had no idea women tried on panties before buying them and/or returning panties to the store. I saw something in the news about stores getting busted for returning tried on or previously worn panties back to the rack, which is another thing that befuddles me.

What does the person taking the panties back at the store ask the women?

Thank God it's Friday.:cool:

I'm curious about that too, lol.

I had no idea women tried on panties before buying them and/or returning panties to the store. I saw something in the news about stores getting busted for returning tried on or previously worn panties back to the rack, which is another thing that befuddles me.

What does the person taking the panties back at the store ask the women?

Thank God it's Friday.:cool:

I've returned ones I've bought off the internet if the don't fit but a) they always have a hygiene strip and b) I always try them on over knickers anyway and if `i keep them, then like all knickers i buy, I wash them first.

I thin VS got into trouble for it, didn't they?

I've returned ones I've bought off the internet if the don't fit but a) they always have a hygiene strip and b) I always try them on over knickers anyway and if `i keep them, then like all knickers i buy, I wash them first.

I thin VS got into trouble for it, didn't they?

I saw that on TV. Wasn't just VS. And the clerks knew and had been told by management to restock them and thought it was nasty.

Yep, GMA recently did an expose on this. Victoria's Secret was a big name. They even intentionally stained them. In some cases the clerks just put a new strip over the stain and put them right back on the rack...

I had always thought there was a no return policy on bathing suits and lingerie before seeing that...

Well the least you could have done is post a pair

The least you could do is grow one.

(Per the topic: I knew a girl who worked at Filene's Basement. And, due to their policy of letting women try on panties & swimwear, she was advised to get vaccinations before taking the job. She threw up a few times while working there. True story.)

tumblr_ofcvtruij31vfk7m6o1_500.jpg

Back