Women to chat

1983ctm

Bored at work
Let's be honest, the men to women ratio on every site seems to be a little high... Just looking around to see if any sexy women want to share some of their past experiences with a boring middle aged guy. I like to try and pass the boredom at work by having a chat/email conversation. It is pretty hard to find a lady that isn't overwhelmed with messages from men on sites like this, so I figure to try a different approach. Message me and say hi

Let's be honest, the men to women ratio on every site seems to be a little high... Just looking around to see if any sexy women want to share some of their past experiences with a boring middle aged guy. I like to try and pass the boredom at work by having a chat/email conversation. It is pretty hard to find a lady that isn't overwhelmed with messages from men on sites like this, so I figure to try a different approach. Message me and say hi
Well you know how it goes not all women care for all men the same way, also not all men are actually interested in all the women they message it is just practice for the one that make them notice something special or it is simply a good time hope you get some spicey post's

Back