Women of Lit: A Safe Place To Share

I’m hunkering down for the next day or so. The local weather sources say 4-6 inches of snow. My app says 18”. I’m weirdly more confident in my app and trying to not scream
Oh gosh. Please be safe.
Also, why THE FUCK is this lonely bastard still commenting? Lol, one by one, no less.
It's very much giving "tell me you're pathetic without telling me" energy.

Oh gosh. Please be safe.
Also, why THE FUCK is this lonely bastard still commenting? Lol, one by one, no less.
It's very much giving "tell me you're pathetic without telling me" energy.
Because while the ‘good ones’ don’t come in swinging, they aren’t happy until you tell them how good they are and until you do they are like 6 year olds.
And the. They don’t understand why no woman likes them

Yes, Boston (though I’m north of that city). Chicago is about 1000 miles west
OK, I was in Chicago about ten years ago. It was minus 17. I couldn't cope with the cold. The lakes waves had even frozen.

Anyhow, hopefully Brooke will toss this guy and he can go back to being lonely somewhere other than here.
I’m gonna go do some reading but I’ll be back later!

[Ignorant and unintentionally ironic poll post removed.]
Respectful and calm? Buddy, if you think any of your unwanted interactions here have been anywhere near the vicinity of respectful and calm, then you're even dumber than you seem. And that's steep. Don't worry though, soon you & your delusions will be removed, since you're obviously too fucking bored to go away on your own. Even though you alluded to leaving. A real "no" means "yes" kinda guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Respectful and calm? Buddy, if you think any of your unwanted interactions here have been anywhere near the vicinity of respectful and calm, then you're even dumber than you seem. And that's steep. Don't worry though, soon you & your delusions will be removed, since you're obviously too fucking bored to go away on your own. Even though you alluded to leaving. A real "no" means "yes" kinda guy.
I mean, does what you want even matter? You are just a woman.

Men of the PG - please leave this thread for the purpose explicitly intended in the title. I touted that this feels like a better forum for the thread than the GB, but could definitely be proven wrong. I hope I’m not wrong.

I won’t have any patience for white knighting or “nice guys” in here.

But this thread is NOT open for everybody - and she DOES own the thread. You've known it for many, many posts ago that you shouldn't have written in the first place.

The good guys understand to keep out, and they don't need to tell us they're good. You, in turn, are still here, in a thread EXPLICITLY stated to be for women only, and show post by post that you're not good.

But frankly, I don't even believe you can understand that even when it's been twisted in iron wire in front of you.

However, the moderator WILL see you out. Do you REALLY want to proove being such an ass that you don't leave before that happens?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back