woman who threatened to bomb Athens Democratic Senatorial Committee Campaign building, puked when confronted about it by the FBI in a coffee shop

butters

High on a Hill
fucking all mouth and no trousers; big & brave threatening to blow people and building up in Dec. 22 by text message... guess she can thank her lucky stars she didn't shit herself instead of vomiting. Perhaps she can save that for sentencing.
According to the Department of Justice, former DSCC contractor Jessica Diane Higginbotham laid out a plan to bomb the Athens-Clarke County DSCC building in early December 2022, as election campaigns were underway, while candidates made use of the building. On Tuesday, Higginbotham pleaded guilty to one count of communicating a bomb threat.
Prosecutors said that as Georgia's senate run-off was due to kick off on December 6, and with US senators visiting the DSCC building on December 4, Higginbotham let a DSCC staff member know her intentions in a December 3 text message.
"Hello, I am writing this message to you to let you know that I am coming by either tonight or in the morning to set a bomb up. So I can blow all the Democrats up," Higginbotham said in the message, according to federal prosecutors. "I have other people going to other offices also. If I can't stop you by breaking in and destroying the property then I will blow every one up. So be ready to be blown up. This is going to either happen tonight or in the morning. Hope you like being on the wrong team."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...31&cvid=13889888f9f94970ddfe60e2bdda8c5d&ei=6

guess it'll be interesting now she's pled guilty to hear if she did this off her own bat or with the encouragement/financial reward of someone higher up the food chain... this was the Georgia run-off, after all

What a piece of shit.

A perfect representation of the Deplorable.

What a piece of shit.

A perfect representation of the Deplorable.
and on their security as well! strange reaction, though, the vomiting... while i have no sympathy for her as things stand (i.e as much of the story we know), this could change if her family was being threatened unless she did this or something equally coercive. I don't think it's what happened, but i'm all ears.

Back