Woman’s dolls want her to join them

Brandnewbuddy

Really Really Experienced
woman who collects dolls has been having a hard time lately and wakes up most mornings utterly depressed. She tries therapy, psychiatry, etc, nothing seems to work. Then one night, when she’s dreading going to sleep, she sees the doll house she keeps has its door open. She goes over and puts her finger in to close the door when suddenly a bunch of doll arms tug on her finger, dragging her through and shrinking her down.

Her dolls then explain: they see how miserable she is and they want her to give up on the real world and come live with them. It will be a life of companionship and pleasure, where she won’t have to make decisions or do anything that upsets her: she can just be beautiful and with her only true friends. Her favorite doll then undresses and kisses her and then kisses her again and again until the two of them are fucking. She then has the other dolls play dress up with her and experiences what life could be like but she has a nagging feeling at the back of her mind and can’t help but notice one of her dolls is closely watching the clock and is tiptoeing towards the door.

Woman bolts out of there and finds herself back to her normal size but in the outfit the dolls put her in. She tries to pretend it was dream but the next day she has another bad one and this time the dolls come out of the house and swarm her, teasing her with their little bodies: saying they aren’t angry with her but she needs to let go. One of them will take over for her, she doesn’t need to keep trying, just come to the dollhouse and be happy.

Does she relent? Or does she try to resist? One scene I did think if she relents is the doll that takes over for her pulling her new doll sized body out and playing with it.

I wrote a somewhat related story a while ago about a woman whose Barbie doll comes to life and gives her sex tips. And sex. I left it sort of ambiguous if the doll really came to life, or if it was all in the woman's mind.

woman who collects dolls has been having a hard time lately and wakes up most mornings utterly depressed. She tries therapy, psychiatry, etc, nothing seems to work. Then one night, when she’s dreading going to sleep, she sees the doll house she keeps has its door open. She goes over and puts her finger in to close the door when suddenly a bunch of doll arms tug on her finger, dragging her through and shrinking her down.
Sounds perfect for: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/amorous-goods-a-literotica-anthology-series-season-4.1582894/

I wrote a somewhat related story a while ago about a woman whose Barbie doll comes to life and gives her sex tips. And sex. I left it sort of ambiguous if the doll really came to life, or if it was all in the woman's mind.
Sounds like the movie Life Size with Tyra Banks.

A very cool idea. I'd read this.

I'm thinking about an introverted, perhaps socially awkward or even anxious, woman who is a big-time doll collector. Dollhouses, Barbi's etc. She is in a car accident and sustains a head injury leaving her in a coma. She wakes up with a real feeling body as her favorite doll, in one of her own dollhouses. She has a wild sexy adventure, with no anxiety or shyness. She's a wildcat and finally feels free and uninhibited. After the adventure, she wakes up in her hospital bed and is still the same wildcat. Happy ending.

Last edited:
Back