πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Attachments

• 1933A6D4-186A-4D31-ABF0-35D644A8E537.jpg
    1933A6D4-186A-4D31-ABF0-35D644A8E537.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1C56B75A-31FA-4554-90A9-208555423B5E.jpg
    1C56B75A-31FA-4554-90A9-208555423B5E.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
A shameless gratuitous bump for our friend and fellow exhibitionist!

Are you happy now? 🦁. πŸ‘€. πŸ‘

But, like, less clothes is also good ;) ...

And duly noted...πŸ˜‰
@ WtS: You scoundrel! Have you no shame! How low must you go to obtain more posts? Love the pics. πŸ’‹ πŸ‘€. 🌹

A shameless gratuitous bump for our friend and fellow exhibitionist!

Are you happy now? 🦁. πŸ‘€. πŸ‘

Well I do have very little shame, what can I say. 🀷*♀️

And thank you!

Still sexy as every!! πŸ’œ

Thank you lovely, too kind as always! πŸ’‹

So if I’ve counted right, I just want to say thank you to each and everyone one of you who continues to show support for this thread and of course to those who show it in different ways.

I was going to give up the camera a year ago as I felt it was time, getting older sucks! πŸ˜‚ but I didn’t and it’s still fun at times, so will see for now how far this journey will go in time.

Big kisses...

πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Attachments

• C1CC8CD1-C3FA-405E-A416-57AADF219700.jpg
    C1CC8CD1-C3FA-405E-A416-57AADF219700.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
So if I’ve counted right, I just want to say thank you to each and everyone one of you who continues to show support for this thread.

I was going to give up the camera a year ago as I felt it was time, getting older sucks! πŸ˜‚ but I didn’t and it’s still fun at times, so will see for now how far this journey will go in time.

Big kisses...

πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Thank you for sharing and let me just say that I'm so glad you didn't stop because I look forward to your pictures. It would be a sad day if you stopped! :heart:

So if I’ve counted right, I just want to say thank you to each and everyone one of you who continues to show support for this thread.

Big kisses...

πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Don’t you dare hang up the camera... there are lots of things that suck about getting older, but there’s lots to celebrate - you are definitely one of them, I love your pics, xx

Back