Will Ovaries Explode And Panties Be Soiled On The View?

Platitudes about truth.
ecfr.gov

I suspect you’re aware, but if not:

"Right"guide knows full well that there are protocols for declassification that weren’t followed by the corrupt orange traitor. And "Rigjt"guide also knows that the corrupt orange traitor intentionally obstructed identification and recovery of those classified documents.

Now ask yourself why "Right"guide is pretending not to know what the truth is / facts are.

🤔

Hint:

It’s all about deflecting, distracting, and gaslighting for some sick sociopathic "win".

😑

JFC

SAD!!!

After reading this tripe it's no fucking wonder you're such a dickhead. You really have no idea how the world works and cannot comprehend what you're told by those who do.

50% of the LAWYERS involved in a case isn't 50% of the jury pool. ANYONE who confuses those 2 concepts is an idiot.
Of course not, only a confused idiot lawyer would try to get into a jury pool. Ergo, they couldn't be 50% of the decision. Everyone KNOWS that. Why are you confused over such a simple statement?

The Sixth Amendment to the Constitution says jury verdicts must be unanimous to convict a defendant of a non-petty offense in federal and state criminal trials. For federal criminal trials, the Supreme Court’s recognition of this unanimity requirement is long-standing, dating back to the late 1800s.

I suspect you’re aware, but if not:

"Right"guide knows full well that there are protocols for declassification that weren’t followed by the corrupt orange traitor. And "Rigjt"guide also knows that the corrupt orange traitor intentionally obstructed identification and recovery of those classified documents.

Now ask yourself why "Right"guide is pretending not to know what the truth is / facts are.

🤔

Hint:

It’s all about deflecting, distracting, and gaslighting for some sick sociopathic "win".

😑

JFC

SAD!!!
Yes, sadly, I've begun to realize this. He shares that sociopathic trait with Donald Trump.

Of course not, only a confused idiot lawyer would try to get into a jury pool. Ergo, they couldn't be 50% of the decision. Everyone KNOWS that. Why are you confused over such a simple statement?

The Sixth Amendment to the Constitution says jury verdicts must be unanimous to convict a defendant of a non-petty offense in federal and state criminal trials. For federal criminal trials, the Supreme Court’s recognition of this unanimity requirement is long-standing, dating back to the late 1800s.

Lol, your lack of reading comprehension and failure to understand math shows prominently in this.

Lol, your lack of reading comprehension and failure to understand math shows prominently in this.
I see you are laughing, and your bloomers are not as wadded in a knot. That's better medicine for your health. I thought for a while I would have to 'mansplain' this for you. I couldn't resist injecting a humorous nudge to help you unwind from your near-apoplectic state. Although I wasn't sure, you recognized my attempt at humor over the wordplay.

As to my math skills, they are probably better than my humor, though. Sixty-plus years ago, I prided myself in taking on a double master's degree program post-military time. One class short of the masters in mathematics portion, I had an epiphany while watching the instructor, covered in chalk dust, writing out equations on the blackboard. I focused on his hands, having all his digits. It was then I realized that missing three of mine would be difficult being in his place and attempting to 'mansplain' mathematics to a body of college students. I walked out mid-class to the registrar's office and withdrew - only completing the MBA portion of my dual degree plan. So, yes, I do know some math and the 50% thing was just to play with you.

I'll avoid teasing remarks in the future and deal only with the truth points regarding your hero's failures and flaws. For instance, I might comment that his most recent failure was the unanimous decision of the three Circuit of Appeals judges that Trump is not immune from prosecution for his alleged crimes.

That decision was pretty clear, yet I expect your vitriolic response to say the Supreme Court will overturn that 'crooked Joe Biden Legal System' decision because he did no wrong and hasn't been convicted of anything.

[By the way, you should reign in that anger in your responses. Try being civil. Lawyers know you can't go overboard in court and expect to win cases. Nor can you do so writing here in Lit's public forums; I see you are teased for that on a regular basis.]

Not being a lawyer like you, I don't have any compunction in saying he was 'convicted already in the court of public opinion' by sitting on his ass watching the January Sixth Insurrection on television and doing nothing to stop it - never mind the rest of the ninety-one charges he faces. I'll not hold my breath on your response. It doesn't take a psychic to know how you might react.

Most Americans, that's 50% plus one, believe we need a court's final decision of his guilt or innocence before the Presidential election. Hopefully, the Supreme Court recognizes that as a significant reason to expedite his appeal, due by next Tuesday on the failure of this recent appeal.

Trump is not a fit candidate for office. I hold this as a personal conviction based upon what I have seen playout and from observing, it is an incredibly bad diatribe on television.

Hisarpy/Icanhelp was never a lawyer. His lack of basic understanding of the law, and in fact his lack of basic cognitive abilities and his emotional intelligence, prove that in no way shape or form would he ever be capable of passing the bar exam, even in a small rural state like Wyoming. He likes to pretend that he is, but that is about as believable as the whole "Busybody is dead" meme from a week ago.

Hisarpy/Icanhelp was never a lawyer. His lack of basic understanding of the law, and in fact his lack of basic cognitive abilities and his emotional intelligence, prove that in no way shape or form would he ever be capable of passing the bar exam, even in a small rural state like Wyoming. He likes to pretend that he is, but that is about as believable as the whole "Busybody is dead" meme from a week ago.

Except I was doxxed on this forum so everyone knows the truth that I actually am a lawyer.

So much for your vaunted detective skillz...

Except I was doxxed on this forum so everyone knows the truth that I actually am a lawyer.

So much for your vaunted detective skillz...
You doxxed yourself and your degree is from a state that doesn't require anything but passing the BAR to become an ambulance chaser.

Settle the fuck down, Derpy.

You doxxed yourself and your degree is from a state that doesn't require anything but passing the BAR to become an ambulance chaser.

Settle the fuck down, Derpy.

So you're admitting that Pax lies when he says I'm not a lawyer? Not only because he doesn't actually know, though he avows to the world as if he does, but that despite being told the TRUTH he speaks falsely anyway.

It's almost like he intentionally spreads "misinformation." Something the Left seems to do quite a lot while saying that's not what they're doing. It's amazing what happens when your lies catch up with you.

Isn't the right luk?

I have no idea what he knows but I didn't say anything about him. Learn to read.

Learn to understand the words you post and the truth which naturally flows from them.

Pax says I'm not a lawyer. I say I am. YOU confirm that I am. Ergo, Pax lies. Not because I say so, but because YOU said so.

Learn to understand the words you post and the truth which naturally flows from them.
Just read my words as written and it will prevent you from falling victim to further embarrassment, Derpy.

Just read my words as written and it will prevent you from falling victim to further embarrassment, Derpy.

I did. Apparently you didn't. But that's ok, between you and that abject idiot vying with sgt spidey for Lit's dumbest of the dum you've provided me with an entire morning of amusement.

I did. Apparently you didn't. But that's ok, between you and that abject idiot vying with sgt spidey for Lit's dumbest of the dum you've provided me with an entire morning of amusement.
Oh, the irony.

You've doxxed yourself and then that whole carbon fiasco. You're the Lit Crown Jewel of Stupid, Derpy.

Great title on this thread. My ovaries exploded as soon as I saw it. My panties are not soiled, but only because I wasn't wearing any.

CLEANUP IN AISLE 7! AND 8!

Back