Wicked Intentions

Veroe

Maestro/Truthseeker
((Closed for Myself and Horny_Aussie_72))

tumblr_nj0dd8X0HY1rnzy9qo1_500.jpg

IC: Morgana Pierce
Morgana was mad. She was known to be the best dominatrix in all of New York. Even at the young age of only thirty Doming had afforded her enough money to live comfortably doing what she loved, and on the side, she had made the foray into writing about her experiences in her first novel. It had even gotten reviewed by a very well-respected book reviewer in the paper, named Maria Stanton. Only Maria Stanton had eviscerated her book in black and white all over her column. That would've been fine she knew she wasn't Shakespeare or Tolstoy, and an Erotica novel from a first-time writer was probably not going to get a fair shake from one Maria Stanton.

But the thing was Maria Stanton had not given her book a shake fair or otherwise at all. She had not criticized her writing technique, or the emotional and thematic subtext to the novel. No, Maria Stanton had used her book to go into a scathing diatribe about how perverted and sick all her lovely kinksters were for expressing their sexualities so liberally.

Morgana could take her criticism of herself, but her friends...no way in hell was she going to let that stand. So, it was then she had decided to get even with Maria Stanton.

The internet was a wonderful tool for those on a righteous campaign for justice. A few hours of googling found that Maria Stanton was the over-bearing helicopter mother type for her young son, Christopher. He was celebrating his nineteenth birthday today. More googling and reconnoitering her prey for a few more hours and a plan for revenge was starting to form in Morgana's head.

Maria Stanton thought all the kinky people in Morgana's lifestyle were sick perverted monsters...so she'd seduce her dear doted on son and make him one of those sick perverted little monsters. That would show her.

So here Morgana was walking up to him in a coffee shop outside the university he attended's grounds. She pulled out a chair next to him and sat her shapely ass down. She regarded him with a cool eye. He sat looking in surprise at the beautiful woman that had just taken the seat next to him. He was young, and cute, in a clean-cut choir-boy or boy-scout kind of way. She may even have some fun turning him to the kinky side of life.

She held out her hand for him to take. "Hi, my name's Morgana, nice to beat you."

Christopher was granted a scholarship to the elite Columbia University, straight out of school, and his mother compelled him to accept it. Being the son of one of New York's most respected book reviewer, had it's perks, but it also had it downfalls. Going through school was a nightmare, if I wasn't getting bullied because of my mother's latest opinion on the newest publications, I was getting bullied at home to ensure my homework, and assignments were up to scratch.

I was studying the prescribed text when I heard the chair beside me scrape along the floor, heard "Hi, my name's Morgana, nice to beat you."

l looked up from his literature text book, that was deemed to be prescribed pre-reading, and was almost speechless as a result of the beautiful woman offering him her hand. "I'm Christopher." he said shaking her hand, "I'm sorry but you want to beat me?"

We laughed about the faux pas, and within minutes Morgana and I were talking as if we'd know each other for years. But the most curious thing about what was going on, was why Morgana chose me to talk to, why my table. Nonetheless my time to go came when my phone rang. I looked at the screen, and subconsciously rolled my eyes. "Hey Mum." I said in falsely cheery voice. "OK, I'm coming. Give me 2 minutes."

"Sorry Morgana, I need to run. That's my mum and she is outside waiting for me. It was nice to meet you." I said.

I don't know why but just before I walked away, I had the urge to jot down my mobile phone number, and under my name I wrote 'Call me!' and slip it to Morgana.

As I got in the car, I was greeted by "Who was that? I thought you were there to study."

"Thanks for picking me up, Mum. I did study, but that was just some lady who came up and started talking to me." I said.

She held out her hand for him to take. "Hi, my name's Morgana, nice to beat you."

Young Christopher looked up from the book he had been engrossed in and paused jaw going slack as he saw who had invited herself to sit at his table. Morgana could feel his eyes take her in. Mostly centered around the divine amount of cleavage her outfit showed. Which to be fair was why she had chosen to wear it. She had yet to meet a man that was not a fan of her showing off her breasts.

"I'm Christopher." he said shaking her hand, "I'm sorry but you want to beat me?"

She chuckled with him over the Freudian slip, "I thought it was an appropriate way to break the ice, Christopher."

They continued to laugh and make small talk together. It was actually rather nice, surprisingly. Morgana found herself to be enjoying this conversation rather impatiently waiting for the moment to enact her nefarious plan for revenge.

In fact she was beginning to have second thoughts about the whole thing. Christopher appeared to be a good kid here. What right did she actually have to damage his life just because she wanted to get even with his mother.

Then abruptly Chris's cell phone began to ring and reflexively he reached to answer it, but Morgana caught how when he looked at the screen seeing who was calling him and the subconscious roll of his eyes. He lifted it to his ear and answered in cheerful tone that she could tell was little more than just skin-deep.

"Hey Mum," He said into the phone and Morgana stilled warily. "...OK I'm coming. Give me two minutes."

"Who was that," She asked feigning total and complete innocent ignorance. "...Your Mother?"

"Sorry Morgana, I need to run." He said closing the book he was studying and finishing off the cup of coffee he'd been nursing before rising to leave, "That's my mum and she is outside waiting for me. It was nice to meet you."

At the mention of Christopher's mother her blood turned cold. Maria Stanton, the woman that had so harshly judged her and her friends without even giving her book a chance. Her anger with this woman began to solidify her wavering resolve for her plan. She would have her revenge no matter what it would cost poor innocent Christopher.

"You're leaving already," She made herself say amicably, "But we were just getting started."

From that She saw him bend down and scribble a name, a number, and a message: "Call me."

With that Christopher left, and Morgana was alone plotting her revenge.

She waited until late that night until the stroke of midnight-the witching hour. What better time to lay a spell on a poor boy's soul?

She had poured herself a bubble bath in her tub large enough for two, but she relaxed in it all alone. She had lit candles around the tub filling her bathroom with the relaxing scent of lavender and gardenias. In her hand was a wine glass filled with her favorite pinot. The other hand held her phone as she dialed a new number into it. She lay back lifting a long shapely leg out of the water and watching the suds roll down it.

It rang and rang and then was answered. It sounded like he was groggy and annoyed at being woken up.

"Hello, Christopher, it's Morgana," She said sultrily into the phone, "I'd like to continue the conversation we were having before. Now, where did we leave off?"

Christopher woke to his phone buzzing on his night stand, wondered who was ringing him at this time of night. He fumbled with his phone as his eyes focused on the screen, and the call was from a number he didn’t know. He didn’t usually answer numbers he didn’t know, but given the time, his thought ’It must be important’, he answered the phone and sleepily said ”Hello.”

The response came "Hello, Christopher, it's Morgana, I'd like to continue the conversation we were having before. Now, where did we leave off?", and it was like someone had thrown ice water over him, he was wide awake.

”Hi Morgana, I wasn’t expecting your call, but I’m glad you called.” He said trying not to sound like an over excited puppy. The truth is though, Christopher was very excited. He’d never had much luck with girls and was socially inept as a result of his mother being over bearing, and quite often smothering any chance of a relationship before it ever started.

“From what I can remember I was telling you about how I thought I never really fit in during the years of high school, never invited to any parties, and my date for prom ended up being my cousin that my mother flew in from Australia, just so I didn’t go to prom alone.”

Christopher continued to tell Morgana insights to his past, and how as much as his mother hovered around, and tried to influence him to follow in her stead, had driven a wedge between them, despite his mothers blindness to this.

“I’m sorry to unload all that on you Morgana, I mean we hardly know each other, but you I feel comfortable talking to you. I hope I haven’t scared you off, or u loaded too much.” Christopher said realising that he’d hardly stopped talking for over half an hour.

"Hello, Christopher, it's Morgana," She said sultrily into the phone.

"Hi Morgana," Came his reply now sounding fully awakened at hearing who had called him so late, "I wasn't expecting your call, but I'm glad you called."

She continued after a sip of her wine, "I'd like to continue the conversation we were having before. Now, where did we leave off?"

“From what I can remember I was telling you about how I thought I never really fit in during the years of high school," He explained, "Never invited to any parties, and my date for prom ended up being my cousin that my mother flew in from Australia, just so I didn’t go to prom alone.”

"Ah, yes," She smiled noting how easily the poor boy was opening up to the first woman who showed him any interest. Poor, Christopher, his mother must've sheltered him from any girl that showed him the slightest attention that she did not approve of his entire life. "Your lack of previous experience with any sort of romantic trysts. I remember now."

Poor boy, he was more in need of a family therapist, than a mistress. There were a dearth of mother issues to Christopher. Morgana having been an orphan from the time she was a baby couldn't really empathize in that regard but she'd had a plethora of overbearing people in positions of authority over her long before she became a professional dominatrix who routinely dwelled within that space, so she could relate on that level at least.

The bath water had long since gotten cold so she set the wineglass down and was in the process of drying her body off with a towel one handed as she listened to him go on.

“I’m sorry to unload all that on you Morgana, I mean we hardly know each other," He said after half an hour. "But I feel comfortable talking to you. I hope I haven’t scared you off, or unloaded too much.”

"No," She said perching naked ass on the toilet seat, "I liked listening to your cares and worries. It was very informative."

She stood up completely dried off and completely nude as she spoke into the phone, "Now just guess what it is I am doing right now?"

When he made his answer she chuckled sultrily, "No, silly boy, I am standing all alone in my apartment."

"Now, Christopher," She said in a warm inviting voice that was all fish hook for him to be pulled in for her dinner, "I want you to guess what I am wearing."

Christopher said, "Given the time of night, and what I was doing before you rang, I am going to guess you are wearing a nightie, or maybe satin pyjamas. I have the impression that you appreciate the finer things, like that designer handbag had today." Trying to show Morgana that he had noticed more than her looks.

The sultry undertone of Morgana's last question had made Christopher's cock tingle. He wasn't going to say this to Morgana, or tell her that he had focused his masturbation earlier around her. But nonetheless, the effect her voice had on him was immediate.

"Morgana, I was wondering if you'd like to meet me at the mall tonight. I heard there is a new seafood place opening up tomorrow night, and I thought maybe - Sorry if I am being presumptuous." Christopher said, unconsciously his hand had started sliding along the length of his cock, and his thumb ran teasingly over the exposed eye of his cock, before moving down to the widest part of his engorged exposed head, and ran his thumb over all those exposed nerve endings, sending a shudder through himself.

Christopher toyed with his cock as he continued to speak to Morgana, and in almost no time he was fully hard. He slowly ran his hand along his hardness as he waited to see how Morgana responded to his presumptuousness.

Last edited:

"Now, Christopher," She said in a warm inviting voice that was all fishhook for him to be pulled in for her dinner, "I want you to guess what I am wearing."

"Given the time of night, and what I was doing before you rang," He replied a little coyly, " I am going to guess you are wearing a nightie, or maybe satin pajamas. I have the impression that you appreciate the finer things, like that designer handbag had today."

"Oh, somebody was being very observant," She said with a very pleased smile forming on her lips, "You are correct, I do appreciate fine things, but let me see what I have on" She turned to look at her reflection in her bathroom mirror, "...nope...no pajamas or nighty. Care to make another guess, Christopher?"

It took him a moment to process what else she may or may not be wearing and she perched her bare ass on the counter of her kitchen sink and laughed as it finally sunk in. "That's right, Christopher, I'm wearing just my birthday suit. Would you like me to stay naked now or put some actual clothing on?"

"Morgana," He began cautiously, "I was wondering if you'd like to meet me in the mall tonight?"

"Interesting, Christopher," She replied finishing the last of the wine in her glass, "What would the two of us do at the mall together?"

"I heard there is a new seafood place opening up tomorrow night, and I thought maybe-" He said but hurriedly cut himself off adding in a panicked tone of voice, "Sorry if I am being presumptuous."

she spread her legs one hand lowering down her flat belly to the dark landing strip over her pussy, fingers teasing her sex as she spoke with the younger boy she aimed to thoroughly seduce to the kinky side of the force. "No, don't worry, Christopher. You're not being presumptuous. I would love to." She smiled as her fingers toyed with her clitoris, "It's a date."

She noted an increase in his breathing...a tell-tale sign she knew all too well. "Are you stroking your cock as you're talking to me, Christopher? Don't be embarrassed about it. Admit it like I do. I've been playing with my little pussy for the last few minutes of this conversation."

Hearing Morgana say "It's a date." heightened Christopher's already high levels of arousal. He'd never been on an actual date, not even prom. He kept thinking about how if it wasn't for the internet he wouldn't even know what a female nipple looked like, let alone the rest of a naked female. He was the only virgin he knew, and ashamedly avoided any questions when it came to him, and having sexual relations.

Christopher heard the question from Morgana as she asked "Are you stroking your cock as you're talking to me, Christopher? Don't be embarrassed about it. Admit it like I do. I've been playing with my little pussy for the last few minutes of this conversation." and his breathing, together with the tightness of his balls told him he was close. "I am." was all Christopher was able to say, as he slowed the tempo of his strokes to try and delay the inevitable.

A sharp rap on the door and the bark of "You should be a sleep Christopher. Not talking on the phone." came the sharp, unforgiving voice of Christopher's mother, at the worst possible time. The instant his mother knocked on the door, his cock had started to twitch and before she had finished chastising him for being on the phone, Christopher's cock began twitching, and his cock began to discharge strings of cum on to Christopher's chest. He groped for the shirt he had just thrown on the floor before he got into bed, and used that to wipe up the evidence.

"Morgana?" Christopher said breathlessly, "That's the first time I've done that. I don't know if I should feel as good as I do, or be apologising to you. Unfortunately I need to run, as I have an early morning study group, and then classes all day. I'll be down at the mall about 6 o'clock tonight, call me when you get there, and I'll let you know where I am."

She noted an increase in his breathing...a tell-tale sign she knew all too well. "Are you stroking your cock as you're talking to me, Christopher? Don't be embarrassed about it. Admit it like I do. I've been playing with my little pussy for the last few minutes of this conversation."

Her fingers strummed over clitoris in a practiced dance of pleasure. She listened to her new prey. His breathing was deeper, huskier now. Morgana knew from the experience of so many men on cusp that he was close and trying to edge it and ride out the anticipation, by instinct alone. Oh, the poor boy, he was going to fail unless...

"Stop, Christopher," She told him as she felt her own climax approaching, "Keep your hands away from your cock. I can tell you're close. Are you close to coming?"

After he answered she told him, "I want you to know this edge. To enjoy the agony of your cock about to burst, and the pleasure that comes from denying it it's release. You now know the edge. Yeah, you're hanging off of it, right now. One more touch and you'd fall, blowing your wad in a blaze of orgasm...but it'd be over." She reached over and opened the drawer of her bathroom vanity, pulling out the vibrator she had stashed there. She turned it on knowing he'd hear it, and if he didn't recognize the sound to realize what it was, he would know as she held it to her pussy and began to teasingly push it in little by-he'd hear it in her voice as she added, "...hmmm...and you...don't want it...to be over...hmmm...not yet...do you, Christopher?"

She let him hang as she slowly used the vibrator on her pussy. "Now you feel the need to come receding, don't you? And I want you to take your hand and take hold of it again and stroke it. Slowly, Christopher, build it up slow, enjoy every second as you climb back up to that same edge again."

She listened to his answers and breathing, telling her more about what was going on in his bedroom than even Christopher could tell her. "When you feel yourself about to come again I want you to let go and ride that edge again. I want you to feel it and then stroke and keep stroking your cock. Do you feel it? It makes your orgasm so much better. It's so good. I want you to feel it. Come for me, Christoph-"

In the background over the phone, she heard someone rapping on what sounded like wood, and the low muffled words of Maria-hated Maria. She couldn't make out exactly what she said, but she could feel the gist of it.

Game over. Please try again.

However she heard his husky short staccatto breaths as this happened. Yeah, he went over the edge. "Good boy, Christopher."

"Morgana?" Christopher said breathlessly, "That's the first time I've done that. I don't know if I should feel as good as I do, or be apologising to you. Unfortunately I need to run, as I have an early morning study group, and then classes all day. I'll be down at the mall about 6 o'clock tonight, call me when you get there, and I'll let you know where I am."

"I'll be there Christopher. Now clean yourself up and go get some shut eye....and-" She stopped as she arched back and the vibrator gave her a small but powerful orgasm. "-And have some sweet and wicked dreams too."

The next day she was at the mall and sat across from him in the food court. "Hey there handsome."

Christopher went to sleep after cleaning up his mess, and surprisingly woke up with a full erection. Normally he'd just ignore it, and wait for it to pass, but after last night, and how incredible the release had felt when he followed Morgana's instruction, Christopher decided to try to ride the edge again. He got out his tube of lube, and started to spread some over his cock, before establishing a rhythm and running his hand along the length of his cock. When he could feel the cum was building up, and about to burst forth, Christopher stopped stroking, and fought with himself, as the sexual peak started to subside. When he felt it safe, he started stroking his cock a second time, and again stopped himself short of the impending climax. He got out of bed, and headed for the shower, with his stiff cock, and a towel wrapped around his waist.

Christopher was starting to see the benefits, and enjoy the experience of edging, but when the soap, combined hot water fan over the length of his hard cock, he came after running his soapy hand over his cock for the second time. It happened so quickly, and was so powerful, he felt his knees buckle, as strings of cum burst forth from his erection. Christopher could barely comprehend how much more powerful, and intense the feelings of this orgasm were, compared to when he would just rub one out.

After recovering Christopher washed himself, and returned to his bedroom. He got dressed, and then realised he had 30 minutes to make it to his study group on time. He ran downstairs, yelled bye to his mother, as he left the house, and jumped in his car. He found it hard to concentrate on his study group, or his classes throughout the day, and quite often caught himself thinking about the new orgasmic feelings he'd recently experienced, or Morgana, or how his date was going to pan out.

When his last class finished, Christopher raced to the mall. His plan was to get there early. And be waiting for Morgana when she arrived. When she pulled up a chair opposite him and said "Hey there handsome." Christopher felt on top of the world. Morgana looked casual, yet elegant, sophisticated, and stunning all rolled into one. He admired her the way her dark hair contrasted the light coloured dress that she had chosen to wear, and was intrigued by the way it highlighted her every curve.

"Well hello to you too. You look gorgeous this evening. I feel as if I have under-dressed." Christopher said, sitting there in an open neck shirt, and a pair of jeans. Christopher stood up, and politely leant in to give her a kiss on the cheek. "Shall we head off to the restaurant?" He said offering his elbow.

The next day she was at the mall and sat across from him in the food court. "Hey there handsome."

Morgana wore a short, fluttery, and sinfully red sundress that revealed a wealth of her long, smooth, tanned legs to his eyes. If she bent over the wrong way-and she planned on bending over the wrong way often today-he'd get a tantalizing glimpse the back of her thighs and the bottom curve of perfectly molded buttocks or alternatively a clear veiw down the dress to catch a sight of her cleavage and beyond just the hint of the black lace shelf bra holding up her girls but not covering the nipples poking through the cotton material of the dress. And then if he looked further down he may just be lucky enough to catch a sight of the G-string she wore matching the bra. To complete the ensemble, she wore some sensibly cute sneakers, and her beloved black leather biker jacket as well as a few bracelets of silver and choker around her neck. She smiled to him invitingly from across the table.

"Well, hello to you too," He replied, "You look gorgeous this evening."

"This old thing," She said with a wry laugh. She leaned forward crossing her arms on the table in just that wrong way to give him a clear view of the cleavage the shelf bra offered him this chance to steal a peek. "This was me dressing casually today. I wouldn't want to cause a scene with all these innocent and delicate vanilla folk here if I dressed in my usual wardrobe, now would I?"

Also she wouldn't want to frighten him away so soon...unless the sense she got from him from their conversation last night would've meant it would be just the right worm on a hook to get him to take a bite. Still it was probably best to continue playing it slow and steady for now.

"I feel as if I have under-dressed." She was surprised when instead of ogling the glimpse of her cleavage she was offering to him he leaned forward over the table to give her cheek a quick gentle kiss.

Impressive. Morgana gave him a few points on her mental scoreboard for that decision.

To what he said she laughed and pointed over to one of the stores that offered suits and clothing for church-going on sundays. "You can always buy clothing that you feel will be more appropriate to wear, Christopher."

She liked a man in a good well-made suit. She had so many uses for a decent neck-tie, belt, and suspenders. Business suits like those were a treasure trove for a good dominatrix like herself.

He got up from his chair and offered her his arm, "Shall we head off to the restaurant?"

"Oh, what a gentleman," She replied rising and slipping her arm through his, It gave her a chance to press up against him her curves and her breast smushed to his side. Into his ear she whispered, "When we get there I want you to order for me. If I approve of your choice. I'll take you somewhere for desert...my treat."

Back