Why is it

nitforfun555

Really Experienced
Why is it that the older we get the more curious we get about
Touching another mans cock. Most of have been heterosexual all
Our lives but it seems in our later life we want to feel another cock
In our hands and possibly mouths.
But it’s is hard to take that first step due to the lives we lead.
Chime in one this and express your thoughts

older

your right the older I get the more I do think about it. what it was like when I was A kid and used to play a lot with a friend of mine. thinking of when we used to stroke each other off. and how we played. feeling his cock as it came from me stroking it

I am a MWM, 63, clean, d/d-free, NON-smoker (you MUST be too), cut, living in South Riding, VA (Loudoun County). I am about 5 miles west of Chantilly, on the south end of Dulles International Airport. Area Code: 703; Zip Code: 20152.

In my case, it's because wife stopped sex with me almost 21 years ago because she doesn't like/want sex and only had sex with me (3-5 times/week) while dating in order to get a committment from me.

I searched for pussy from March 1998 - January 2009 and had sex with 6 or 7 women but most who responded to my ads flaked out when it came time to meet.

Started searching for cock in Jan 2000 and didn't play with first one until Jan 2004. Since then I've played with 10 or 11 more guys for a total of 12 in 20 years. LAST cock was in Oct 2018. Like the females who flaked out, men have done the same thing.

I am available WEEKDAYS DAYTIME when wife's out for more than 90 minutes. I can host. I'm into mutual JO/oral. LOVE kissing ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
your right the older I get the more I do think about it. what it was like when I was A kid and used to play a lot with a friend of mine. thinking of when we used to stroke each other off. and how we played. feeling his cock as it came from me stroking it

Exactly me and a friend use to do the same thing
And it was fun back then

In my case, it's because wife stopped sex with me almost 21 years ago because she doesn't like/want sex and only had sex with me (3-5 times/week) while dating in order to get a committment from me.

I searched for pussy from March 1998 - January 2009 and had sex with 6 or 7 women but most who responded to my ads flaked out when it came time to meet.

Started searching for cock in Jan 2000 and didn't play with first one until Jan 2004. Since then I've played with 10 or 11 more guys for a total of 12 in 20 years. LAST cock was in Oct 2018. Like the females who flaked out, men have done the same thing.

What were the ages ?

It's an interesting phenomenon that's for sure, but seems to be fairly common. I don't even like guys that much and am deeply enamored by women (and their breasts), but ...

Exactly me and a friend use to do the same thing
And it was fun back then

it was fun and new. looking at his dads playboys and taking turns stroking each other
we used to stay naked in his basement all morning as his parents worked.
we played at least 3 days a week. Once I let him suck me but i never did him.

It’s simple in my case. I’m in my 50’s and my wife stopped being interested in sex years ago. I’m still constantly horny. I jack off more than once a day on average. I eventually found chatting and discovered it’s mainly guys. I was a little freaked out after my first chat, but have found it to be a huge turn on. I enjoy fantasizing with another guy about sucking his cock and swallowing his cum. And getting fucked in different positions getting my ass filled with his hot load. Not sure if I’d try it for real, but it it’s a great new sexual experience.

I am 55 married, basically sexless. Love women...had an affair about 6 years ago with a married woman - that lasted about a year and was great..it gave both of us the passion, lust, romance we needed. That ended when we moved. I have not been with another woman since then. The thoughts of playing with someone similar to me, someone who understands my situation, someone who is married and loves women; turns me on. I wonder what it is like to kiss and makeout; to feel that passion again...and for some reason it doesn't seem like "cheating" to me...

Exactly. So many of us like this, yet so hard to make it happen. Especially if you live in a closely knit rural area like me.

I think as we get older we begin to think for ourselves and not just what we have been told is acceptable by the generations before us. I think that this has always been the case, we are just more aware of it. It also helps that the ludicrous doctrine of the church is finally being modernized to be more accepting. At least here in Australia.

I have zero interest in any cock myself, and that hasn't changed at all.

I have allowed a few guys to suck my cock in specific situations (dark room/gloryhole) and usually found the experience pleasurable. One gay guy who did so described me as the 'feeder' type: straight and not gay at all but willing to get sucked and swallowed. Apparently a type in high demand at times lol

Several threads on this topic... lack of sex, curiosity that has been there for years, realizing that we're not getting any younger, and maybe realizing that the social norms we grew up with aren't as taboo as we once thought... thing are more wide open these days

Back