Why I enjoy Ruined Orgasms

Deepdesrp

Jedi
Being slowly brought to the edge by her. The build up and down. Getting so sensitive to her touch. Knowing she is in control - watching you for those tell signs. The feeling of her but not as direct as love making. Hearing her whisper lightly - letting her caress your most intermate zones.
Then the build up being too much - she knows you are about to go over the edge. As you are right there she stops - next to you - watching - caressing your inner thigh - whispering encouragement. Then - release - but not full release - you are flowing you feel the ooz from your tip - you want to touch your pleasure zone - you want her to touch it - but no. Cumming with her there without contact - it takes time to stop - but you are hungrier than ever for her - and she knows it.
#naughty thoughts

On those rare occasions when Miss empties me, it's always a ruined orgasm. Sometimes she'll just stroke me with one hand and tease my nipples with the other. Running her fingernails over me. Then just when I am about to cum, she'll stop, and scratch one nipple one more time. "Now," she says and hugs my head to her bosom as my seed leaks out of me and I shudder in her arms.

We just introduced ruined orgasms to our relationship. We like to see how many I can get and completely drain my balls but still leaving me in a horny sub space. So far we've gotten 4. Then I'm immediately put back in my cock cage.

We just introduced ruined orgasms to our relationship. We like to see how many I can get and completely drain my balls but still leaving me in a horny sub space. So far we've gotten 4. Then I'm immediately put back in my cock cage.
I milk my cuckold every week, always to a ruined orgasm. It usually takes about 15 minutes for him to ooze himself dry. Then he has to lap it up. I hate waste! As soon as he's drained, like you, he's put back in his cock lock for another week.

I milk my cuckold every week, always to a ruined orgasm. It usually takes about 15 minutes for him to ooze himself dry. Then he has to lap it up. I hate waste! As soon as he's drained, like you, he's put back in his cock lock for another week.
We're newer to the lifestyle. We have tried milking a couple times. Second time was a little leaking but not a full milking, we plan to practice it more. Wife let's me feel how wet it makes her when she does it.

Back