Why didn't Pfizer offer licensing vaccine to other companies...get it to people?

WillJ8787

Literotica Guru
In a world wide pandemic with such high loss of life...

Why doesn't Pfizer, Moderns and other first vaccine developers offer to license their vaccine to other companies who have the technology to ramp up production and get their(or maybe the first few vaccines)
to people.

It would not prevent the other companies from continuing research and development of their own vaccines....they could shift from the licensed one to their own once they develop it.

Why not?

Last edited:
I know crackheads smoke all the time, even early in the morning.

I'm waiting for intelligent comments.

I am not sitting in the rooms where these decisions are being made, but I do have an educated guess.

The components limiting production is the stuff in the vaccine and not the mRNA. What good does having more companies capable of making the vaccines if it is the component parts that are limited? It is my opinion...that the Federal Govt could fix these issues with effective management.

Actually...

At least one is saying to do exactly that

Sanofi to bottle BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine

French pharmaceutical company Sanofi has signed a contract with Pfizer and BioNTech to bottle their coronavirus vaccine.

In an interview with*Le Figaro*published Tuesday evening, CEO Paul Hudson announced that Sanofi would start bottling BioNTech/Pfizer vaccines in July. “We should be able to provide 100 million doses by the end of the year, which will be destined for the EU,” said Hudson.

Sanofi will use its factory in Frankfurt, which is near BioNTech’s Mainz headquarters. “Our teams are working together to put things in place in the right conditions, because it’s a more complex process than it seems,” said Hudson, citing the need for a sterile environment and very low temperatures.

Sanofi has been unsuccessful in its own efforts to develop a vaccine. After*failing to show*sufficient effectiveness in trials, its vaccine developed jointly with GSK will not be produced before the fourth quarter of 2021. Earlier this month, the French government*called*on the company to share its facilities with competitors.

“We asked ourselves how we could make ourselves useful in the present, to participate to the collective effort to end this crisis as soon as possible,” said Hudson, adding that it was “out of the question to abandon” their own research. Trials will take place in several parts of the world, including places where vaccines are not yet available, he said.

The components limiting production is the stuff in the vaccine and not the mRNA. What good does having more companies capable of making the vaccines if it is the component parts that are limited? It is my opinion...that the Federal Govt could fix these issues with effective management.

You'd better clarify the 'stuff' part or else people might assume you mean the covert technology designed to listen to us masturbating and making us vote Bezos. We all know there's more in the vaccine that mRNA, like dead chicken and autism spores. Your generation were all catalogued by Deep Probe when you had your smallpox jab. This is the update for mind control and small penises, making us eat soya yeast burgers instead of Australian beef. In the end the antivaxxxers will be trumphant and inherit the earth with their extra X gene and long green fingerclaw.

I would provide citation but this kind of information isn't published. Well, it wouldn't be would it?

On the other hand, trying to make vaccine at -70c means the grease on the conveyor belt keeps going solid and whale blubber is expensive. The nobs at Oxford Astra Zeneca ( that's a suspicious name, right? ) have provided open source information about their vaccine but the Belgian brewers keep fucking it up. They need Trappist monks to help them but the Pope hasn't given them time off from strict observance since 1664. Blame the catholics and the church - they've been in collusion with Deep Probe since their first ship crashed in Bethlehem back in 4AD. Trust the Jews to spot a potential deal and market it to the goys.

Moderna - what kind of name is that? it sounds like an Ikea side table made from lichen and formaldehyde.
Pfizer - ffs :rolleyes:
Valneva - more like vulva never guys - not with that small penis you won't.
Sputnik V - trust Putin to fuck up on marketing. He should have gone with Kremlin ICBM V

You wanna know why monkeys and humans have finger prints but koalas do as well? Opposing fingers - gimme a break, the dinosaurs have them. :cool:

You'd better clarify the 'stuff' part or else people might assume you mean the covert technology designed to listen to us masturbating and making us vote Bezos. We all know there's more in the vaccine that mRNA, like dead chicken and autism spores. Your generation were all catalogued by Deep Probe when you had your smallpox jab. This is the update for mind control and small penises, making us eat soya yeast burgers instead of Australian beef. In the end the antivaxxxers will be trumphant and inherit the earth with their extra X gene and long green fingerclaw.

I would provide citation but this kind of information isn't published. Well, it wouldn't be would it?

On the other hand, trying to make vaccine at -70c means the grease on the conveyor belt keeps going solid and whale blubber is expensive. The nobs at Oxford Astra Zeneca ( that's a suspicious name, right? ) have provided open source information about their vaccine but the Belgian brewers keep fucking it up. They need Trappist monks to help them but the Pope hasn't given them time off from strict observance since 1664. Blame the catholics and the church - they've been in collusion with Deep Probe since their first ship crashed in Bethlehem back in 4AD. Trust the Jews to spot a potential deal and market it to the goys.

Moderna - what kind of name is that? it sounds like an Ikea side table made from lichen and formaldehyde.
Pfizer - ffs :rolleyes:
Valneva - more like vulva never guys - not with that small penis you won't.
Sputnik V - trust Putin to fuck up on marketing. He should have gone with Kremlin ICBM V

You wanna know why monkeys and humans have finger prints but koalas do as well? Opposing fingers - gimme a break, the dinosaurs have them. :cool:

That took me a whole 10 seconds

https://www.technologyreview.com/20...-the-ingredients-of-pfizers-covid-19-vaccine/

I used this search "what are the components found in a covid vaccine"

That took me a whole 10 seconds

https://www.technologyreview.com/20...-the-ingredients-of-pfizers-covid-19-vaccine/

I used this search "what are the components found in a covid vaccine"

Just because we have an occasional heated discussion doesn't mean we can't have a laugh too. Thanks for the link - I'll have a look :)

ETA In The First Paragraph
"In the face of rumors suggesting that Bill Gates has installed tracking microchips in the shots, or that the inoculations contain luciferase, a glowing chemical from fireflies whose name makes some people think of the devil, the company suggested it would be policing such claims by making reference to the “official vaccine ingredient list.”

I told you, but nah - Stickygirl is all BS :D

Last edited:
I wish there was more of this going on.

Someone above said the lack of this type of cooperation was due to "greed"....

Is it Capitalism that prevents this type of cooperation especially in such a crisis when it seems important, from the end recipient, to get vaccinated?

Part greed, part stupidity I'd guess. Plus setting up a production lab from scratch isn't cheap - Oxford Astra gobbled up €billions to get their product out. Maybe some of the millionaires from GameStop can chip in?

I wish there was more of this going on.

Someone above said the lack of this type of cooperation was due to "greed"....

Is it Capitalism that prevents this type of cooperation especially in such a crisis when it seems important, from the end recipient, to get vaccinated?

It's also greed and capitalism that allowed the biotech companies that have created the facilities, teams of people and the resources needed to do this, to get it done.

Notice, Venezuela, N. Korea, Cuba and most noticeably China....didn't bring a vaccine to the table?? Despite being some of the MOST progressive nations out there?

Thank you big pharma!! :) thanks capitalism!

Last edited:
China....didn't bring a vaccine to the table??

Now, that's untrue. They have a vaccine they very actively promote and promise to everyone willing to take it. (Including, among others, Hungry, if I'm not mixing something up.) It's not seeming very good, but more or less adequate, probably around the same as AstraZeneca and Sputnik V. And with a massive test on soldiers back in September they were among very ones of the first with solid data, not that it was available for review, of course.

It's also greed and capitalism that allowed the biotech companies that have created the facilities, teams of people and the resources needed to do this, to get it done.

Notice, Venezuela, N. Korea, Cuba and most noticeably China....didn't bring a vaccine to the table?? Despite being some of the MOST progressive nations out there?

Thank you big pharma!! :) thanks capitalism!

So a $1.95 billion grant from the US govt to Pfizer is capitalism? $2.5billion to Moderna. Sounds like communist state control to me.

China is already distributing their Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines :rolleyes:
Try and keep up

So a $1.95 billion grant from the US govt to Pfizer is capitalism? $2.5billion to Moderna. Sounds like communist state control to me.

Try and keep up

As in Russia, despite some concerns about safety.

Just because we have an occasional heated discussion doesn't mean we can't have a laugh too. Thanks for the link - I'll have a look :)

ETA In The First Paragraph
"In the face of rumors suggesting that Bill Gates has installed tracking microchips in the shots, or that the inoculations contain luciferase, a glowing chemical from fireflies whose name makes some people think of the devil, the company suggested it would be policing such claims by making reference to the “official vaccine ingredient list.”

I told you, but nah - Stickygirl is all BS :D

I never denied the existence of stupid people. They will believe what they are spoonfed from those manipulating them. Nothing i can provide to them will change their minds. So I don't try..

I do know, there were shortages of some of the polysaccharides that has helped contribute to production shortfalls. I do not know if these shortages last month have been rectified. But again...this is where the Administration needs to act as leaders...if there are issue...what can we do to help? What companies are there that can help make this component?

Every billion doses we can produce is critical...cause this is a Worldwide problem. Until the world is safe...no one is safe.

The good news, these companies do not need to complete full trials if they adjust their vaccines to account for new strains.

Now, that's untrue. They have a vaccine they very actively promote and promise to everyone willing to take it. (Including, among others, Hungry, if I'm not mixing something up.) It's not seeming very good, but more or less adequate, probably around the same as AstraZeneca and Sputnik V. And with a massive test on soldiers back in September they were among very ones of the first with solid data, not that it was available for review, of course.

Ahh...I stand corrected.

So a $1.95 billion grant from the US govt to Pfizer is capitalism? $2.5billion to Moderna.

Yes.

The government is the customer, the company (means of production) are privately owned.

Sounds like communist state control to me.

If it were communist control then Pfizer would be the government/a government run program....not a private company making profits for its investors.

I don't think you really understand what communism is.

Try and keep up

Mmmm.....yes, I assume you'll be taking those "progressive" brands from your comrades in the CCP over those developed by the capitalist pigs in the west then yes??

Last edited:

Mmmm.....yes, I assume you'll be taking those "progressive" brands from your comrades in the CCP over those developed by the capitalist pigs in the west then yes??

Some European countries are taking the Russian jab, and some African countries the Chinese ones. It is a question of availability over politics.

Some European countries are taking the Russian jab, and some African countries the Chinese ones. It is a question of availability over politics.

That plays a part.

It's also a question of standards LOL

Notice who is consuming what.

You think the elites are taking the Chinese/Russian vax? I doubt it.

Last edited:
Back