Why are Conservatives so obsessed with race?

This whole thread is butthurt whining; why does it bother you that someone criticizes academia as well?

This whole thread is butthurt whining

^^^ Triggered - enough that he's posting in here and made a parody thread.

The Deplorable hatred of facts and demonstrable truths about their overt racism continues.

Thanks for bumping it again; you follow instructions pretty well.🏆 Another? 🙂

We need to expand the abortion franchise:
It is not only cisgender women and girls (women and girls who were assigned female at birth) who may need access to abortion services, but also intersex people, transgender men and boys, and people with other gender identities who have the reproductive capacity to become pregnant.
Abort, retry, fail?

After the publication of The Battered-Child Syndrome in 1962, states moved quickly to adopt laws that would require doctors to report suspected child abuse to law enforcement. These same laws have been used to require reporting of self-managed abortions in states whose child abuse statutes protect fetuses.
https://harvardlawreview.org/blog/2023/04/fifth-amendment-rights-as-abortion-rights/

It's fun to watch these people hose themselves. More laws and more government are never the answer.

Liberals seem to be guilty of "anti-Whitism" and "anti-Semitism."

Conservatives seem to be more "Islamophobic" and prone to general "race science" type stuff.

But not enough people mention class/IQ differences.

I want this thread to bump.

Me too. There are few threads @ Lit which have angered Conservatives more than this one. We have the parodies and irate commentary from them to prove the truth in the thread title really stings.

And now you're helping, because I baited you into doing so. Thanks for playing; keep it up! 😘

Gotta say, you would have to exert tremendous effort to get it more incorrect. Intersectionalism and identity politics? Not right-wing. DEI? Not right-wing. They have plenty to answer for...not that. If you can't see the fucking lies on the left, well...good luck. They all lie. All of them.

Back