Who is In California?

Hey hey! 26/m in SoCal, here in the 310...Just moved here and looking to meet some new friends! Any of you lovely SoCal ladies interested?

in response those breasts in that pic... my God

oh my god... if that picture is you... you'd turn me into a naughty little lesbian - and I'm not even lesbian (though I do enjoy women too...god that sounded so lame!).... your tits/breasts/whatever-turns-you-on-I'll-call them turn me on... I'm wet. Please tell me there yours and give me permission to fantasize. Wish I could lick them. Is that inappropriate to say on this board? mmm... excuse me...:devil::kiss:

oh my god... if that picture is you... you'd turn me into a naughty little lesbian - and I'm not even lesbian (though I do enjoy women too...god that sounded so lame!).... your tits/breasts/whatever-turns-you-on-I'll-call them turn me on... I'm wet. Please tell me there yours and give me permission to fantasize. Wish I could lick them. Is that inappropriate to say on this board? mmm... excuse me...:devil::kiss:

I say, No excuses needed. I love to see women turned on by other women. More so if I'm involved.

Sounds hot

W/M 58 in Orange County. If you want, I could photograph the two of you. I'll bet you'd like that.

Back