which celebrity would you love to fuck?

i still want dolly parton...for the obvious...did anyone see her yesterday during halftime of the cowboys/commanders game ? wow !....

Aaron Taylor Johnson, but he's in a full suit, we're at an awards show, he gets bored and motions for us to leave, by the time we get to the car, I'm face down on the bonnet... I may have overshared.

Vanna White….
Yea, her pictorial that got sold to Penthouse back when she first started inspired many jerk off sessions. Those perfect champion glass shaped tits.............What I wouldn't have given to get a chance to get my hands and lips on those tits, and the rest of her body.

Any of the Bond girls....

Just a few :

Ana de Armas
ana-de-armas-in-gq-magazine_4.jpg

Halle Berry
1355585850-1200942-www.nevsepic.com.ua.jpg

Eva Green
eva-green_001.jpeg

Ursula Andress
b1dcc5e2fc0c358bc1b3bdebd02e9bf4.jpg

Carey Lowell
34468913723_ca15c0ebd4_o.jpg

Olga Kurylenko
aa35b1dd690e184bb0b85f35072763ff.jpg

Famke Jannsen
fj54gh_c.jpg

Teri Hatcher
64938999de394728f266bef37837e619.jpg

Last edited:
number 1 on my list, Natalie Portman. Then Gal Gadot, Melissa Benoist, Jennifer Lawrence, I consider myself bi curious, there are not any male celebs on a list for me, I would love to fuck the trans girl who plays Dreamer on Supergirl.

Catherine Zeta Jones
Nigella Lawson
Terri Hatcher
The mexican actress who played Griselda of late on netflix and is in modern family.

number 1 on my list, Natalie Portman. Then Gal Gadot, Melissa Benoist, Jennifer Lawrence, I consider myself bi curious, there are not any male celebs on a list for me, I would love to fuck the trans girl who plays Dreamer on Supergirl.
We have very similar tastes! Nicole Maines is beautiful! She is probably a big reason I started expanding my horizons, if you will.

I’m going to add to my list Allison Janey, who played CJ on the West Wing. She’s three years older than I am and I’ve had a thing for her since the first episode.

Back