where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep inside a pretty little 66yr old widow I met at a neighbour's funeral yesterday afternoon.

I'm still pinching myself that it happened. We got chatting at the pub where the wake was held, we were both unaccompanied, it got very flirty and ... long story short ... we were in her bed by the end of the afternoon, and I was balls deep in her snug pussy.

She's lovely, I'm very smitten, and we're re-convening at hers tomorrow. We wanted to carry on today but she was committed to having her grandchildren for the day and said she'd need recovery time after being a grandma all day.

I may well write this up as a story as it was mind-blowing ... and unexpected.

Last edited:
I was naughty a couple of weeks back; I changed into my femme clothes, complete with silicone boobs, heels and wig, on the way home from work, and drove home as a blonde tart! It would have been nice to arrange a whole series of cocks to suck on the way home but it was getting late and I had to be up in the morning.

So I drove to a quiet layby and sat on the bonnet of my car; I lit a cigarette, dropped my knickers, lifted my skirt and had a lovely dirty wank while smoking. 💖 I really should have been sat on my 10" black suction cup dildo, but a girl can't remember everything, can she?

She stroked and sucked me for ages until I was ready to burst... then asked where I wanted to cum.

So I asked to cum in her mouth.

Few minutes later I unloaded deep down her throat and she gulped it down like a good girl.

Deep inside a pretty little 66yr old widow I met at a neighbour's funeral yesterday afternoon.

I'm still pinching myself that it happened. We got chatting at the pub where the wake was held, we were both unaccompanied, it got very flirty and ... long story short ... we were in her bed by the end of the afternoon, and I was balls deep in her snug pussy.

She's lovely, I'm very smitten, and we're re-convening at hers tomorrow. We wanted to carry on today but she was committed to having her grandchildren for the day and said she'd need recovery time after being a grandma all day.

I may well write this up as a story as it was mind-blowing ... and unexpected.

Nice read sparkj. Hope to read more of your sexploits with your grandma lady.

I left my cum this morning over my wife's 38E tit's before went to work!

She wanted a facial . . .

She wanted a facial but her hand strokes were a bit off.
A small amount on her cheek and then most of it on her shoulder and upper arm

Oh well, better aim next time!

Down an eager young man's throat. He was on his knees before me giving it good. 44 years between us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back