where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure where it exactly went. I had a mature lady give me a handjob today. Lying on my back on the edge of the bed, the first few mins were spent with me fondling her heavy breast. Rolling her pointed nipple around with two fingers. Then cupped each one with my left hand to feel how heavy they were. Then I reached back to touch her butt a little.

She was lightly teasing my penis. Then she told me she was going to put a little baby oil on it. While she was running that into my throbbing shaft and full balls. She allowed me to touch her pussy. I reached in and tickled her a little bit. She let out a few slight moans and she began to stroke my penis harder. By this time it was feeling amazing. I tried to hold off as long as possible.

We exchanged a little dirty talk. I told her I hadn't cummed in about 3 days and that I can squirt hard at times. By now I was just trying to hold it as long as possible. She begged for me to squirt. I kept tickling her pussy with my index finger. Then she switched to using one hand to hold the shaft and then other hand to stroke it hard. I let out a few loud moans and blasted a load so far I saw the first big squirt go over my head and it landed on the pillow or the wall. She was so amazed. She never saw a guy squirt cum that hard. She was very grateful to clean me up.

I called her back today because I forgot to ask her about the half hour "companionship" offer she has. I also forgot to mention she is 48 yrs old. She said she didn't think she could do it with me because she's too tight and I'm well endowed. When I had my finger exploring her she did feel a little tight. I personally don't even think I'm average. Slightly below. But she said she would be willing to try though sometime.

She hosts in her house with neighbors on each side. She's not extremely attractive but I'd definitely fuck her. I'd actually like to go hard in it and have the neighbors here us both.

Well, inside me of course, which for us is normal, unless of coursee Hubs feels like something different or I am in the mood to request a particular place ;)

Over a very sexy picture of a lovely lady I gave a "Tribute" to ...

on wife's chest - right between her boobs (last night). She gave me an amazing blowjob where she worshipped my cock. I didn't come in her mouth, right then but moved to straddle her. I was rubbing lube all over her chest and boobs, squeezing and rubbing and came on her chest. She gave me a huge smile as my hot come landed on her chest.

Conscious; in my cage over a month ago.

Unconscious; in my sleep, every night for the last 5 nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back