where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just now, on a pair of my co- workers discarded pantyhose. She walked into the toilet with them on, but I noticed they were not there when she came out. I went in, saw them in the bin, laddered but still warm. A very quick masturbation session later, and .......I will keep them now. Unisex toilets rule.

All over my chest and stomach, after a lengthy chat session with a very sexy and dirty minded 23 year old friend...

Between her tits. Very satisfying. Had to aim it cause she had a white shirt scrunched up around her neck. Didn't hit it...a nice flood in her wonderful cleavage. It was good. She started giving me this totally rough blow job. Too much teeth. I was like ouch! so I pulled it out of her mouth and skeeted on the boobs! yeah!

Nice

On my gfs wonderful tits last night. I was straddling her waist as she was laying naked face up. She grabbed my dick and wanked me on her tits before we feel asleep together in each others arms.

ES

On my husbands face in bed last night after he gave me long slow, exquisite oral for quite some time.

Yes I am a squirter;):kiss:

All over the underside of my desk about fifteen minutes ago, while glancing at the nerdy cute A/P girl who sits right outside my office.

I got to work early this morning and was waiting for a software update to finish and I read the whole 'Married Man Handjob' thread here on Lit. I was so distracted and so freakin' rock hard when I finished reading I couldn't work.

Later tonight in either my wife's silky pussy, or, in her tight little plump ass. I'm going to get home early so that I can pick her up the minute she walks thru the door, carry her into our bedroom and throw her on our bed!

I can see the thrilled look of surprise in her eyes already! (She loves when I man-handle her!)

Mostly on the bedsheets, to be honest, but a fair amount got on two of my very good friends. They didn't mind. We were lying around in bed togther lazily playing with ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back