Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, in the bathroom on an airplane. I was hot for a male flight attendant and needed some relief. Later we had dinner and he spent the night at my hotel. I haven't had the need to masturbate since he left this morning, but I'm getting hard just thinking about it now.
Nice one. I was on a flight and the female attendant got me so hot I had to go in the bathroom and cum twice to get the hardon to go away.

exactly where I'm sitting now. kinda working on it again at the moment, on and off sorta thing.

this morning outside in the dark while listening to my neighbors have sex. I think we all came together! LOL :)

now

Getting ready to right now, I'm at work and no one else has come in yet cause we are getting a blizzard, gonna try and rub one off before anyone comes in

yesterday

I jacked off yesrerday in an XXX theater watching the bi movie and other men sucking each other and one lady was there watchin me and the men and I got great joyn in cumming for her and the men and loved them watching me eat my own cum right there. very exciting. The lady got very hot watching me.

I jacked off yesrerday in an XXX theater watching the bi movie and other men sucking each other and one lady was there watchin me and the men and I got great joyn in cumming for her and the men and loved them watching me eat my own cum right there. very exciting. The lady got very hot watching me.

My last time was yesterday here ai my laptop....I did it to a pix of a very large-breasted woman with a smiling face :)

just a short time ago. taking a shower started washing felt good started rubbing the soap was slick felt so good took down shower head turned it to pulse on my balls next thing i new i closed my eyes and stroked to a powerfull climax damn that was fun

just a short time ago. taking a shower started washing felt good started rubbing the soap was slick felt so good took down shower head turned it to pulse on my balls next thing i new i closed my eyes and stroked to a powerfull climax damn that was fun

Just now reading your post. Thanks :)

About 20 minutes ago hanging out at Snoqualmie Falls just east of Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back