When you use a "self-avatar" but forget to remove the Getty Images watermark (Vman55)

RoryN

You're screwed.
When you use a "self-avatar" but forget to remove the Getty Images watermark (Vman55)

This is always embarrassing:
Vman55 said:
So if your a lady looking for chat

This too:
business professionals hate muslims
[Trump] has shown over the years he is for American. He stands on a global stage each day and stands up for us working Americans.

But this:

N8J0iaa.jpg

takes the cake. :D

I just took my latest selfie ...

woman-with-axe-stock-photo__k30279494.jpg

PM me if you want me to whack you off. :)

<---- No real bears were harmed in the making of this selfie

This too:

But this:

N8J0iaa.jpg

Someone else has the same photo as an avatar, but without the Getty watermark. He's mostly on the Politics Board, I think.

If you squint and draw a big 70's style mustache on that picture, vman55 looks a lot like vetteman.

This too:

But this:

N8J0iaa.jpg

I always assumed that was a joke. There's a guy on the local dating site who has a profile pic that is clearly a stock photo (although without a watermark, but way to many shiny teeth and perfect hair) - but that IS a joke, and he freely admits it. So surely this is a joke too?

I always assumed that was a joke. There's a guy on the local dating site who has a profile pic that is clearly a stock photo (although without a watermark, but way to many shiny teeth and perfect hair) - but that IS a joke, and he freely admits it. So surely this is a joke too?

No, he's a moron.

Back