What's the biggest misconception about you?

Fuck, I lost my train of thought, lol.

I talk to Jenny now, and she's quite amazing. The quiet ones can surprise you! So thank you Jenny, for being my friend :rose::rose::kiss:

People tend to be surprised that I'm very stubborn and I have a temper. I'm not quick to anger, but when I get there, duck.

People tend to be surprised that I'm very stubborn and I have a temper. I'm not quick to anger, but when I get there, duck.

Emsway, if they're surprised it's because you're usually very easy going and pleasant, correct? You become stubborn when you know that you're right about something and you're willing to hold your ground about it. That's not a bad trait.

Then, I assume, your temper comes from frustration and passion when people don't see that you're right.

If I'm correct, then you're even more awesome than I already thought you were--which is pretty awesome. ;)

If I'm not correct, then I'm totally prepared to duck :eek:

Omg...you are such a sweet lovable soul...never thought anything other...:rose:

Aww, thank you BC. I've never doubted your sincerity when you post. You look for the good in people. It is a wonderful trait and one I greatly admire. :rose:

Maybe that I'm more of an extrovert than I am, from the way I am on the boards. I'm very reserved and find it a little hard to make the first move to reach out to people I like until I know them pretty well. And even then I'm kind of the opposite of BC. :rolleyes::rose:

I could always see that you are reserved behind the screen. I think it's easier for me to identify that because I'm the same way. My strongest first impression of you was how loyal you are to your friends. I could see that you're the type to stand up for those you care about. (I was a little scared to reach out to you because you had such a tight circle of friends. I don't remember which of us reached out first, but I'm glad one of us did. :))

Before VT, I didn't know what I wanted, but now I do

It's a grilled cheese sandwich, isn't it? Hmm, maybe that's just what I want. :p

I know you know this, but I adore you. Just thought I'd remind you, in case you forgot. The manwhore and the board slut. We are quite a pair. ;):D:heart::kiss:

That I have my shit together. I totally don't. I'm a complete fucking mess.

Can these be misconceptions based in reality? Most people on here got me pretty well figured out.

A lot of people mistake sweet, for being a good person. I understand how to butter the fuck out of people that I can stand. I know just what to say and how to behave for people to think I'm a very nice person.

I can't force myself to do it to people I don't like.

People seem to think I flirt and chat to all sorts...no lady is safe.

Oxford don was like that - he was a player

Jack is just a sweet old gentleman!:):rose:

Good grief, I have no idea. A lot has been said about me over the years and most of it was utter nonsense. Typically people get me very wrong. Perhaps I am not very good at projecting myself.

Like BB, that I have my shit together, and that I'm as cool IRL as I am in here. Like my signature says, "I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond my control..."

My sheets may be clean
and folded so neat,
The comforter tucked,
wanting to hug your feet
There are pillows galore
to cushion your head
But a photo can't show
The monsters beneath my bed.

It's easy to present the best of ourselves here, lord knows I'm not half as put together as I can come across

That I have my shit together. I totally don't. I'm a complete fucking mess.

I wish you could see what I see...

You beam with joy when you talk about your boys...you are the most amazing devoted Mom in every way...all the constant little things you do to make sure they know how much they are loved...it never ends...

And to have you as a friend is a beautiful gift...you are the most understanding, thoughtful, non judgemental, deeply loving and kind friend and human being...

So if that is a mess...then I envy it:heart::rose:

I've got nothing. I'm like VT, don't think much about it, nor do I loose sleep wondering. If you want to get to know me, I have an inbox. (This all said sweet with a touch of sass)

My name.... ashes at work.my name is ashley and ive been ashes for as long as i can rememeber ...not..as hes at work. Jezus. Just fucking ask if you dont know something.

Oh and that im never horny but thats ok... i like it that way. Its a better surprise for those that get to know me :)

I love all of you posting, including VT, SweetSara, and BlackCashmere. :D

People think I'm nice sometimes. HUGE misconception about me. Ask BlackCashmere. :p

I'm the only one that really thinks that :eek: And no way should AF ever be on that thread :D

Back