What not to do:

What would you advise people not to do when it comes to sexual endeavors?

I'll start: no soap in your asshole

Note: Virgin here, and only recently started exploring so finding shower appropriate lube was new.

What would you advise people not to do when it comes to sexual endeavors?

I'll start: no soap in your asshole

Note: Virgin here, and only recently started exploring so finding shower appropriate lube was new.
I scrub my ass with a soap bar and stick my soapy finger in my ass with no problems. Are you saying don’t use it as lube?

Yes, hahaha. Used liquid body soap as anal lube and it 🔥🍑😰
When I first started masturbating I used to use that liquid hand soap everyone has by their sink for a lube. It was great at first but I got some irritation in my urethra that caused an extremely painful burning when I would pee. I couldn't tell anyone and had to just figure it out for myself. 😀

Don’t eat a mint then eat a pussy. Didn’t go well. I forgot the mint I took.
What are you talking about, mint is DELIGHTFUL! Makes everything tingle in the best way
Might be a preference that depends on the person, but could also depend on how strong the mint is.

Personally, I also love that cool tingly sensation mint gives 😍❄️

I always thought that if one or both didn't laugh during sex then you weren't having fun.

But, that's just me.
I agree. My gf and I had a memorable interlude where she wanted me to rub her nipples and clit with an ice cube. My intentions were good, but the bloody thing half melted from my fingers and shot across the bed like an orange pip. We spent a good 10 minutes trying to grab hold of it, laughing for the entire time at our futile attempts to regain control of it. I may have failed in my original mission but we certainly bonded even closer than ever from the fun we had.

Back