What Made You Say Fuck Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found two, $20 bills on the floor of the gas station store and without hesitation gave it to the clerk.

"Without hesitation" shocked me, fuck!

I see the clerk every day on my way to work, mostly as he's opening up the store and I walk past. He was even shocked that I handed it over!

Aww well that explains it! You were just being kind.....but he should have said finders keepers...lol

Big time asshole!

I'm okay tnman, thank you :) I'll be even better once his sorry ass get's arrested for not paying child support.

Not cool, there's no excuse for being a deadbeat dad and not stepping up to do what you need to be doing. I really hate that this is something your having to deal with.

Having a yellow jacket fly into my truck as I was driving...think I used the word fuck several times in one sentence as a verb noun and adjective.

Someone saying to me “I hate it when someone who used to mean so much to you, is now supposed to mean nothing”.

It’s exactly why I keep everyone at arm’s length now, only one person has got close to me at all in the last 3-4 years!

Watching a CF-18 do a low pass at supersonic speed... It was loud so I don't think my kids heard me.

"oh hey: I know we were supposed to meet up today... I mean, probably hours ago, but I'm just now gonna say I have a migraine and it's probably not a good idea. I mean... you can still go out with friends, right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back