What is the worst comment you've ever gotten?

Yeah, but any bitch willing to be put in her place is either into it, and therefore more of a "man" than the man is, or is not a flattering indication of the "manliness" of said man.

But, hey, whatever pops their rocks.

Nice point, a submissive is actually the one in control because they set the limits and being that they are submissive the top is really giving them what they want.

That's an easy trick to know if all the bdsm experts out there have a clue, simply ask who is really in control.

But see, if you said that to a real man? He'd call you a pussy and threaten to kick your ass....right from his side of the internet.

I'll give a great example of a 'real man'

My wife hates how I drive. I drive like I"m auditioning for the fast and the furious so sometimes when we go out she drives and that's fine with me, its easier than her telling em to watch out and slow down

But last place we went a couple guys told me I was 'whipped' because I 'let' the wife drive. Interestingly enough they were single.

Nice point, a submissive is actually the one in control because they set the limits and being that they are submissive the top is really giving them what they want.

I tried being a sub for a few years. I'm a bit of a control freak, so I thought it would be a nice change of pace to give up the reins. It didn't work out for me for the exact reason you mentioned. Or maybe I just wasn't doing it right. :)

But last place we went a couple guys told me I was 'whipped' because I 'let' the wife drive. Interestingly enough they were single.

My ex-boyfriend cooked for me every night, putting together meals he knew I'd like and making sure I ate healthy. Fucking pansy.

What is the worst comment you have ever gotten

The weirdest comment I got was in response to a white MLF who is captured and collared. The guy wanted me to write essentially the same story with an African American woman as the victim. That comment told me far more about the guy than I ever wanted to know. I still write LW from time to time knowing full well that the criticisms will turn personal. My manhood has been insulted, I've been called gay, a loser, and a limp dick. Most of the time my criticism is positive although My highest rated story has no comments after more than a year on the board.

Some of my early stories were really atrocious grammatically. Improving my grammar and working on dialogue were they very reasons why I began posting here in the first place. I know that I am a much better writer today because of literotica.com

I tried being a sub for a few years. I'm a bit of a control freak, so I thought it would be a nice change of pace to give up the reins. It didn't work out for me for the exact reason you mentioned. Or maybe I just wasn't doing it right. :)

You could look into topping from the bottom if there was an interest in the pyl side of things. It's sorta kinda giving up the reins-ish, except, you know, not at all. 😉

You could look into topping from the bottom if there was an interest in the pyl side of things. It's sorta kinda giving up the reins-ish, except, you know, not at all. 😉

lol Give me a little control, and I'll want it all. Only, I don't want any of it... but I'm not willing to give it up.
I've got issues ;)

Oh, believe me, I know. I'm working on that. With any luck, I'll soon be one-dimensional and uninteresting--especially in bed ;)

See now...part of me wants to feel sorry for you over that last bit...but I'm laughing far too hard to do so. 😆

My ex-boyfriend cooked for me every night, putting together meals he knew I'd like and making sure I ate healthy. Fucking pansy.

I'm a switch, but since my marriage tend to top more because she doesn't like topping. Well, not to the level I like, she can't bring herself to try to deal any real pain.

And yeah, that ex was a real wuss.

But I bet he got more-and better sex-than those 'real men' who said get in the kitchen and the rattle those pots bitch"

Oh, bad flashback to every man in my garbage 'birth family'

But I bet he got more-and better sex-than those 'real men' who said get in the kitchen and the rattle those pots bitch"

...like maracas?

Just saying, if you're gonna try to be degrading, you should probably be a little more clear about the intent. 😁

I've lived a long life, been all over the world, and have 1000s of people encounters/collisions in my fund of experience. Yet I read 'LIAR" all the time.

So you mean you're striving to be a real man?:eek:

You know it. And then I'll be ready to post in the GB!!

Watch out, all you cock-licking, pussy-whipped, pansy-ass, punk bitches! I'm comin' atcha with my micropenis swinging!

Imagine if she'd rattled them like a snake. That's grounds for smackin' a bitch up.

Like...laid out on the floor hissing, tied a shit-ton of pots to her ankles, and then shimmied violently? Because that would be grounds for a straightjacket if anything.

P.S. That song is atrocious...even by the low standards of the 90's. :p

The one that landed the sharpest sting: "This was a waste of 10 minutes of my life. Leave Literotica and write bulletins for church."

Ouuuuuch.
But I'm intrigued as to why they kept reading till the end? They must have have had faith in you when they started, and you dashed it to the rocks... Reminded them of church out of all things lol. I've come across stories I personally think are boring but I just stop reading and move on to another.

Okay, that made me laugh, maybe because I am such a heathen living in a heathen country. Wonder if I did go to the local church to do some advertising writing in my usual Lit style, would it up the numbers of the congregation? Questions over questions.

Of course it wil... Sex always sells, remember? Haha..
Well, now we know how to put our talents to another use.

Of course it wil... Sex always sells, remember? Haha..
Well, now we know how to put our talents to another use.

All the church has to do is hand out copies of Robert Crumb's the Book of Genesis. It's a fantastic and titillating introduction to the bible ;)

Whoa, whoa, whoa, lady!
The music of the 90s helped form me as a person. Though, perhaps not that song, in particular. At least, I hope not.

millennial munchkin?

come now love; you're defending the decade responsible for some of the most obnoxious boy bands, some of the worst dance crazes, and that allowed for gunge to become mainstream. *shudders* Sure it had it's moments--after all I do enjoy my industrial--but as a whole, there are far better decades for music.

Back