What have you posted recently?

Yesterday my new story A Week in the Caribbean went up. It's posted in interracial because it's a relationship between a white woman and black man, but it's more of a sweet story than a fetish-y thing.

Disappointed by the low score so far, but that's probably my fault for picking the category. Had a few nice positive comments.

I am currently in the process writing an ongoing novel titled simply “Maia Laaning”. The first twenty chapters have been published. The next four chapters are scheduled to be submitted at the beginning of May /24. The first four chapters were published in June /23. I know where I am going with the plot and how it will end. I’m not sure how many chapters there will be in the end product somewhere around 40 is my best guess.

This novel is a sequel to my novel “Vivian: Life in Estonia” which in turn is a sequel to “Vivian Travels to Estonia” which in turn is a sequel to “Vivian Laaning”. My inspiration for the initial novel “Vivian Laaning” developed from my reading of Thomas Hardy’s novel “Tess of the d'Urbervilles: A Pure Woman” published in 1892. In this novel I was most intrigued by a particular scene wherein the libido of the seducer of the titled character arose just by watching her milk a cow. Bear in mind that this novel was published right smack dab in the era of Victorian strict moral codes, wherein graphic descriptions of sex were certainly censored. Despite such restrictions, Hardy’s prose in describing the scene to my mind was as erotic as it gets.

So in essence I wanted to replicate such scene in a modern graphic style. Because the scene involves dairy farming I chose the location of my novel as Wisconsin, the state in the United States where its dairy farm industry is most touted and so I was off to the races in concocting the plot which ended up comprising some 335 K words.

The sequel novels to “Vivian Laaning” came about as I had Vivian and her daughter, Maia appear in cameo roles in my novel “Ingrid’s Dark Secret Passion”. Having done that, it naturally compelled me to fill in the details of what must have occurred from the circumstances at the end of “Vivian Laaning” to the time of their cameo appearances in “Ingrid’s dark Secret Passion”,

I had originally intended to submit two sequel novels to “Vivian Laaning” to constitute a trilogy. However, because of a dispute with Literotica as to what constitutes a description of underage sex I had to break up my second novel into two parts, hence: “Vivian Travels to Estonia” and “Vivian: Life in Estonia” are what is available to read.

New story! - A Bumpy Ride my spin on the "Mom sit's on my lap while Dad drives", trope. .
And another! Evelyn Ensnared a slutty, cheating stepmom blackmailed by her stepsons friends. A deviation from my usually sexiness with likeable characters.

Bad Brat Girl ch.2 is up.
Sarah is mostly a domme (as in previous stories) but sometimes switches, but needs help getting into the right headspace. Her fiancé gives her to their friend Catherine and her submissive husband Jake, for the night.

I write and post in the Romance section, but my stories aren't a pure romance. The stories can and do wander across many different themes. Recently, I finished writing a new story that runs in excess of 130,000 words. yeah I have diarrhea of the fingers. Should the story be broken into multiple submissions? Comments ???

I write and post in the Romance section, but my stories aren't a pure romance. The stories can and do wander across many different themes. Recently, I finished writing a new story that runs in excess of 130,000 words. yeah I have diarrhea of the fingers. Should the story be broken into multiple submissions? Comments ???
depends... i have written a few long ones and didn't split them as i wrote them as one piece (i submitted them in Novels/Novellas as it seemed apt).

If they can be split easily and you are happy, then yes (i have also broken longer ones down to accommodate the reader who just wants a quick thrill)

Much will depend on the story - my longer ones had a slow burn, so splitting them would be odd as the first part or parts would have no 'action'

I've not posted in Romance (although one of the long ones could have fitted will there) but it would be a good place for a long story as there is less expectation of quick action.

Really, it's up to you, but I feel your pain as I spent a while deciding if I could chop a long story up, but decided against it after several weeks of huffing and puffing.

130k is a full-length novel that Lit would split in like 30-40 pages. It's going to be incredibly daunting to any new reader to see such a doorstopper posted as a single submission. It also limits the amount of useful feedback you get in the comments since few people are going to post what amounts to a book review.

So, split it into chapters. Something like 10-15 chapters of 10-15k words will be much more digestible.

My newest: Bathroom Handy

The Queen Bee of the school drags Mickey into the girls bathroom and gives him a handjob to humiliate his sister. Afterwards, they get back at her at a party.

Nonconsent/Reluctance

130k is a full-length novel that Lit would split in like 30-40 pages. It's going to be incredibly daunting to any new reader to see such a doorstopper posted as a single submission. It also limits the amount of useful feedback you get in the comments since few people are going to post what amounts to a book review.

So, split it into chapters. Something like 10-15 chapters of 10-15k words will be much more digestible.
Thanks for the suggestion. It just kinda happened that it went that long.

Back