What do you listen to at the gym?

Metal is my hype music. Fit for a King and Demin Hunter are my top bands.

Spotify recommends these to me all the time. Disturbed- If I ever lose my faith in you was awesome

Also, check out the punk goes pop albums. There's some awesome covers in there
Thanks! Can’t wait to listen

A lot of trance music, have a couple of diff playlists I've made depending what gym session it is. If I'm doing weights i have a few numbers on stand by, this one is my go to, a solid banger, makes u want to abuse the weights 🤣

Sunna - Power Struggle

I throw my entire library on shuffle and let the algorithms decide. I’m also a weirdo who hand picks my entire music library and knows every song in there, so nothing that pops up is a song I don’t like

the thwack thwack thwack of the guy jerking off in the showers after his workout, he's trying to catch my eye, i'm not interested, but percey is, he's damm well rising up under the towel. oh shit!

One of my favorite true crime podcast( Forensic Files / Obsessed with Disappeared) or even relaxing meditation music.... it helps calm my anxiety!

Punk.
When I walk outside, I usually listen to one of the few podcasts I can tolerate.

Yesterday and today it was the breeze in the trees, the remaining birds chirping and the sounds of work getting done.

Back