What dirty phrase makes your heart skip a beat?

Man or woman, we've all had something said to us that instantly stirs our sex pot. Maybe she said something to you that instantly made you cringe as blood rushed to fill your dick. Maybe he mentioned something he wanted to do to you that caused your breath to stop momentarily! Let's hear it...or if it hasn't been said to you yet, what would do it for you?

I'll start with mine:

Years ago, a past GF and I were chatting on the phone while I was driving to her house. She was giggly and evasive in conversation, finally I asked what she wanted me to say, as her giddyness was making me laugh. Her tone changed into a seductive, sexy tone, she told me "It's not what I want you to say..." I asked then what she wanted?

Then the sound, speed, and words burned into my head permanently. Even as I type this now, I have butterflies thinking about it:

With a short, seductive giggle, she slowly whispered into the phone, "I want you to fuck me...hard and deep..." followed by a long exhale that made me run a red light! God was definitely watching out for me, I made it through the intersection safely and my body was completely stiff.

What's yours?
Mine is when she says she wants to take me in her mouth gets me everytime

"I know she's your wife but you can't have sex with my sister tonight. I'm going to be fucking her this afternoon and this evening and I don't want her to get overworked. We could have you clean her up though."

There's a few phrases.

Definitely "Yes sir" is one.
"Daddy" is another depending on the source.
I am also weak to "Cum in your slut."

A guy went into a bar and ordered a beer. There was a good looking woman at the end of the bar. When the bartender brought his beer he said to him, " Send her whatever she is drinking and tell her it's on me." The woman received the drink and moved down next to him, " I'll do anything you want for two hundred dollars." she said. The guy thought about it for a few seconds and said, " paint my house."

I was making out with a girl in high school and she said,
"Put your finger in my hole."
Almost shot my load right then.

Always love “suck his cock for me and swallow his cum” but “lick his cum from my pussy baby” is a close second.

one time in all of our married life my wife said the magic phrase to me.

we took a getaway weekend for ourselves in Philadelphia. we had dinner near the Four Seasosn, where we stayed for the weekend. and we enjoyed a lot to drink.

when we got back to the hotel room, we went right into the bed. as i was sitting on my wife and trucking her tits, was about to pull away and cum in a washcloth, when she said to me, "Cum on my face, babe!!"

i must have shout a pint on my wife's pretty face and in her hair that night!

that never happened again....:cry:

Flood my cunt....
Eat my ass....
Suck my cock you slut...
All of these make me throb ;)

Back