What Did YOU Learn Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that even other teachers can wear revealing clothing in the summer

I learned that I can tell my mother is calling because the sound of the ring makes me want to scream. :rolleyes:

bbwsadieml said:
I learned that I can tell my mother is calling because the sound of the ring makes me want to scream. :rolleyes:

LOL...you too huh ? I have a special ring tone for mine...so I can ignore it if I'm not up to it...... :rolleyes:

Morrigu said:
I learnt that with some people there is never a right...........

I learned there is no such word as learnt......unless you are in Kentucky.... :cool:

How to get fucked over by a bank in 3 easy steps...

1) Send Money

2) They receive money and pass it on (less their 'fee')

3) Next bank receives and they credit an account - (less their little 'fee')

Nice fucking work if you can get it :mad:

I learned that he has great patience and love for me to go through what he does every morning trying to get me up and moving. :heart:

koalabear said:
I learned there is no such word as learnt......unless you are in Kentucky.... :cool:

or England...

I learned that the content of one's character always tells on itself. I'm glad it does. :rose:

Brown_Eyez said:
I did a search to see if there was a thread for this. I didn't see one, so hopefully this is not a repeat.

What did YOU learn today?

Share the knowledge!

That you have a nice set of breasts. :)

I'll go first...

Today, I learned that I am beginning to really like this place in Lit called "The Playground". :)

That you have a nice set of breasts. :)

Lots of things...

1. I can do anything I set my mind to do.

2. When in need of good advice, always, always, always call Bella.

3. I'm ok with the ex and his new chick buying the children's affection with a new puppy. I know the score and I'm still a good parent whether I get them a puppy or not.

4. I'm a spoiled brat...but I'm loyal and honest and a good friend...so it evens out, I think. lol

The list goes on and on....but those we're the highlights of the day.

That in 15 years we will send a manned (womanned) flight to Mars and shortly thereafter we will pump certain gasses into the atmosphere there to raise the temp to 43F so we can plant trees and began to colonize the planet in about 75 years....wish I could live to do that....it'd be so cool to have a Summer home on Mars lol
BigB.gif

I learned all about scorpions because there was a baby 3/4" scorpion in the kitchen sink this morning! :eek:

I learned that the financial aid process is a big pain in the ass and what I REALLY needed to do was get myself a sugar daddy to pay for it instead. :rolleyes:

I learned that there are several pressure points in the face.

I also learned a little about reflexology...interesting stuff.

I learned that if you want to sit in the front seat of the car, you should call shotgun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back