What are you thinking now -- re-continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had thought of the "totally free iPhone X" offer. I reckon that I'd get a few responses to my personals advert that way. :p

Anyone who remembers MSN chat rooms in the late 90s might have the same thing: whenever I get a new message, or see a new reply, I hear that New Message Ping sound in my head.

I'm not even going to watch the rest of the NFL draft..

Bill Belichick already ruined it for me with his stupidity.

I think he's losing it.. ever since he cost us the super bowl this past February, he's been making increasingly worse decisions.

MSN had chat rooms? :eek: I must have missed those. The sound is, indeed, from MSN Messenger (RIP).

They were a wretched hive of scum and villainy. :D They were eventually blocked to everyone who was not a subscriber to MSN's own ISP because of reasons.

I'd like to subpoena them and make them answer my questions in front of a judge of my choosing and a jury of my friends.

Who'm I kidding? I'd probably still fuck them anyway.

Why the fuck do I need another drink (which I'm pouring, hahaha)? Strictly rhetorical question. Because I want one...

You do realize it's a fucking video game.

They never realize it's a fucking video game. Never. Just come to terms with it. Trying to understand it is an exercise in frustration and futility.

I want pancakes. I'm discovering this is a Sat thing for me.

I'm wondering why I always attract boys who love sports. This nerd girl knows nothing about sports.

Dunk that touchdown!.... right?

They never realize it's a fucking video game. Never. Just come to terms with it. Trying to understand it is an exercise in frustration and futility.

I want pancakes. I'm discovering this is a Sat thing for me.

I wanna take Tink for pancakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back