What am I doing wrong?

Erm... George Elliot was NOT a man... you might just check on that!

I cannot believe this, over two years after this thread died out, do you read it JUST to nitpick at one minor detail, that nobody probably cares about anymore.

But do you know what makes this even more stupid? It's the fact that what you have pointed out has already been said at least two times. If you're going to go read OLD Topics and nitpick at these details for whatever strange pleasure you get from it, at least read ALL of the posts to make sure it hasn't already been done.

You have fifteen 'H's out of twenty one stories, and you think you're doing something wrong? Oh kaybe...well having nothing better to do right now,I will read my way down your list over the next few weeks and give what little advice I can. My own stories are not even close to perfect, as I struggle with grammar, but I do know a good "story".

Hope what I can offer will help.

M.S.Tarot

Hi,

Typical scores given seems to vary by catagory. If you would like to achieve an H, you might look at posting in different catagories, if the story could be posted in more than one.

You may also preface the story with feedback to keep people from reading it who may not like it. A single One Star will "wipe out" several Fives.

Back