Well, he is BLACK and MUSLIM and a DUMOH, so his isnt a surprise

It's thread titles like this that causes bad PR and one of the reasons why so many have threadstarter on iggy.

I don't see what his race or religion has to do with anything, more like click bait.

As far as "get out of jail free" cards, um, when have black American men ever gotten those as compared to white Republican politicians? There are plenty of white Republicans who have gotten away with corruption.

Yes.

Yes click bait from a provocateur who thrives on creating discord. (demonic force)

Statistical truth, but comparing demographics to see who's getting the worst treatment (black/white/asian/hispanic/east Islanders/rich/poor/Dem/Rep) don't seem right.

As OP purposely triggers human emotions with provocative words; statistics are often used to the same purposes. Statistics are not used to convey a whole truth, but to wring some emotion out of you by telling partial truths.

Let's just end the corruption across the board. Starting from the Top ('cause that's who the little crooks are taking their cue from).

It seems to me that there is a segment of the population that is clinging to these skin-color stereotypes, and it's not just white republicans. Of course there's religious stereotypes, cultural, gender etc. It's time to set those inflammatory, divisive statistics aside. sister ;)

Whites DONT abuse, they have differing DISCUSSION

BLACKS

MUSLIMS

DUMZ

LIBZ

Abuse with FISTS and WORSE

Werent we told

CUNTS HAVE A RIGHT TO BE BELIEVED!*

*except vs Dick Clitman and

BLACK

MUSLIM

DUMZ

I saw this thread glaring on the main page.

If Republicans want to drill it to folk's minds that "they are not the party of racists, they judge folks by the content of their character" then titles like this really need to be re-evaluated. It's thread titles like this that causes bad PR and one of the reasons why so many have threadstarter on iggy.

I don't see what his race or religion has to do with anything, more like click bait.

As far as "get out of jail free" cards, um, when have black American men ever gotten those as compared to white Republican politicians? There are plenty of white Republicans who have gotten away with corruption. There are plenty of times a white male republican has gotten caught up with the law and threadstarter continued to vie for his innocence--the Manafort thread he created after I don't know how many bans. I can't even find the thread. This partisan crap is getting out of hand.

So your "get out of jail" point is once again, moot, as with all your ignorant arguments, AJ. Just admit your bigotry, folks will respect you for being honest.

Now you're putting words into my mouth, ascribing me a position and righteously lecturing me in outrage over how things were in the past.

If you weren't the stereotypical angry black woman and you read the post without looking for a reason to launch, you would clearly come to the conclusion that I was not speaking for myself, but to bb's implied point in order to clarify it for another user.

You just let your hate get the better of you time-after-time.

Get out of jail on a signature bond...

Prior to her appointment to the bench, Backus – a graduate of the University of California Hastings College of the Law – served as a deputy public defender and deputy Attorney General in San Francisco. She's lived in Taos since 1994.

Black
Muslim
Jihadists
Body found in compound
Training Child School Shooters*
But we cannot discriminate against them or profile them.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...ry-issuing-low-bail-to-violent-offenders.html

* Like the child soldiers of Africa.

Indeed. They had an assault sniper rifle...

Probably to protect themselves from angry white Christian males in hoods.

trump_us_saudi_arabia_95470_c0-202-4838-3022_s885x516.jpg

And the

BLACK

MUSLIM

DUMOH

wins, Of course!!!!!!!!!!

Werent we told

CUNTS HAVE A RIGHT TO BE BELIEVED!*

*except vs Dick Clitman and

BLACK

MUSLIM

DUMZ

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-saudi-diplomacy-reaction-1.4775545

On Friday, Global Affairs Canada had tweeted, "Canada is gravely concerned about additional arrests of civil society and women's rights activists in Saudi Arabia, including Samar Badawi. We urge the Saudi authorities to immediately release them and all other peaceful human rights activists."

It's a bit rich for Saudi Arabia to accuse Canada of meddling, says analyst

Saudi Arabian group apologizes for posting image appearing to threaten Canada with 9/11-style attack

Saudi Arabia freezes new trade, investment after Canada demands activists be freed

The Saudi foreign ministry ordered Canada's ambassador, Dennis Horak, to leave the country, and called the use of "immediately release" in Canada's tweet "unfortunate, reprehensible, and unacceptable in relations between states."

The Trump administration is non-committal in the dispute—maybe because he's so pro-Saudi-Arabian.

Maybe because we're in an emerging alliance with them, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, et.al., against the Russo-Sino-Iranian axis?
Are you supposed to relentlessly hammer your allies and their culture just to virtue-signal?

Well dumbass, Saudi Arabia is the originator and center of Islam.

But yeah, so what, as long as Trump gets his filthy lucre and the adulation of millions of dumb-fucks like you, who the fuck cares about women's rights?

Trump supporter = Islamo-fascism supporter.

Well, Ellison won the primary election, so if this was no more than a political hatchet job, and I'm NOT saying it was, it didn't work. He'll probably win the general election too. This is the state that elected Jesse Ventura gov. a few years ago. :eek:

Last edited:
this means he is guilty

KEITH ELLISON TO EX-GIRLFRIEND: ‘WE DON’T HAVE TO DESTROY EACH OTHER’ OVER DOMESTIC ABUSE ACCUSATIONS:D

Racist WHITE BOY doesnt like

MUSLIM

BLACK

DUMOH!

Robby Mook: I Don’t Think People Should Be Campaigning With Keith Ellison
"I don't think people should be campaigning with him."

Monahan's son Austin first aired the allegations against Ellison on Saturday and claimed to have witnessed the alleged video of Ellison's abuse.

"I was using my moms computer trying to download something and I clicked on a file, I found over 100 text and twitters messages and video almost 2 min long that showed Keith Ellison dragging my mama off the bed by her feet, screaming and calling her a 'f‑‑‑‑‑‑‑ b‑‑‑‑' and telling her to get the f‑‑‑ out of his house," Austin wrote in a viral Facebook post.

"Sitting all this time, watching what our mom went through and not being able to say or do anything was hard as hell. None of you know the hell our family has gone through. I don't think half of you would even care," Austin added.

"We watched her so called political friends stand by say or do nothing. People had an idea what happened and never reached out to my mom. The same people who are posting about social justice are ready to smear my mom, protect a person who abused her and broke the law."

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/12/keith-ellison-domestic-violence/

Back