We may be at an inflection point for political violence in the U.S.

pecksniff

Literotica Guru
Story.

olitical violence is on people's minds now that Kyle Rittenhouse has been acquitted. According to USA Today, far-right groups celebrated last week's unsurprising verdict. "Kyle Rittenhouse is the hero we've been waiting for" was posted on the Gab profile for VDare, a self-consciously fascist organization headquartered in the foothills of Washington, Conn. The takeaway appears to be that it's now OK to shoot anti-racists as long as the shooting can be credibly characterized as "self-defense."

Protests broke out in Kenosha, Wis., where Rittenhouse traveled two summers ago to "protect" property while demonstrators, including some violent looters, protested the police murder of George Floyd. These newest protests were accompanied by a father-daughter duo carrying the same long gun Rittenhouse did. Instead of being white, though, they were Black. Instead of protecting property, they were protecting "anti-Rittenhouse protesters," said the New York Post.

Political violence is on people's minds. The right to petition the government for redress of grievances enshrined in the First Amendment seems to be running against the grain of the right to bear arms enshrined in the Second Amendment. After Rittenhouse's acquittal, anti-racists may feel it's too dangerous to petition. (The fascists are taking it to mean they can shoot first and often.) But some won't let the Second Amendment nullify the First. They'll arm up.

When racists with guns meet anti-racists with guns, it's likely the results will be bad, bad, very bad. USA Today, citing a study by Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project, said "armed protests are six times more likely to turn violent compared to protests where no guns are present." That study examined more than 30,000 public demonstrations over 18 months between January 2020 to June 2021.

Lead researcher Roudabeh Kishi told USA Today: "Oftentimes guns can kind of play a role with just increasing tensions. They're used as intimidation and kind of makes a tense environment even more tense. And so sometimes we'll see other types of violence breakout, not necessarily always a shooting," she said. "So it's like an indirect way arms can actually contribute to violence and destruction."

The takeaway appears to be that it's now OK to shoot anti-racists as long as the shooting can be credibly characterized as "self-defense.

The fucking retards at alterNet weren't paying attention.

It's credibly characterized as self defense when the racist are on film attacking someone.

Stupid mother fuckers. :rolleyes:

The takeaway appears to be that it's now OK to shoot anti-racists as long as the shooting can be credibly characterized as "self-defense."
It's okay to shoot anyone if you can credibly characterize it as self defense.

If you can credibly characterize something as self defense, it is self defense. Self defense is a human right.

These newest protests were accompanied by a father-daughter duo carrying the same long gun Rittenhouse did. Instead of being white, though, they were Black. Instead of protecting property, they were protecting "anti-Rittenhouse protesters," said the New York Post.
I notice that there is no demonization over this couple who were carrying long guns to protect and defend people. That's very interesting. It shows an inconsistency. Here are two people carrying ASSAULT RIFLES seemingly to protect people and you're not calling them vigilantes or going out of your way to say they are provoking an incident. In this case, these two people are portrayed as protectors. The only notable difference is their political affiliation.

Political violence is on people's minds. The right to petition the government for redress of grievances enshrined in the First Amendment seems to be running against the grain of the right to bear arms enshrined in the Second Amendment. After Rittenhouse's acquittal, anti-racists may feel it's too dangerous to petition. (The fascists are taking it to mean they can shoot first and often.) But some won't let the Second Amendment nullify the First. They'll arm up.
BLM's method of petitioning the government is through violence and terrorizing citizens, looting and destruction of property. BLM intimidates and attacks innocent human beings. There would be no self defense concerns if BLM peacefully protested, but that's not how they do things. BLM is not a peaceful organization and they do not demonstrate peacefully.

You have been in denial of where we are heading for over a year. Violence will become more and more prevalent. I pity those living in the wrong regions and being dumb enough to put out a political sign.

Violence is inevitable now. It is too late to stop it. This wasn't true a year ago but it is now. There is only one path forward that limits the violence. This country must break up. Else...like Covid...the violence WILL touch yours and everyone's family.

It is my belief...that the break up doesn't need to happen...but the process of this must be started. This gives the far right and left hope. Without hope...the troubles in N Ireland will look like birthday party.

The fucking retards at alterNet weren't paying attention.

It's credibly characterized as self defense when the racist are on film attacking someone.

Stupid mother fuckers. :rolleyes:

Remember the left doesn't know anything. The people who read the left don't know anything either, except for a lot of crap that isn't true.

When law abiding armed Americans meet violent criminals who are not protesting peacefully, which is all the law allows, it could get messy.

I've been arming myself for the likes of you...the police can.handke the criminals.

My personal belief is that until/unless the haters, race baiters, political and media pussies who cater to and egg them on, as well as the wonky headed idiots who "get triggered" because of normal everyday events, step back from the cliff of self destruction we're going to see a lot of violence.

People have had enough of the crapfest called "progressivism" and they're making their voices heard loud and clear. Unfortunately, the Left can only hear the headlines spouted by those same crackpots I listed above and won't hear what they need to hear in order to avoid the coming conflict.

I'm hoping that we make it to next November before the lid blows off and that we get rid of the morons who are using our government to push an unwanted social agenda on a citizenry who isn't going to take it anymore. I don't think it'll happen, but I'm hoping it does.

Best case scenario:

Nov elections are overwhelmingly Republican. Nationally they carry both the House and the Senate with veto proof majorities. Come January, swear in the new congress and impeach that fucking dotard in the white house and his sidekick whore and remove them from office.

Install a new President and VP who takes the reins and kicks the progressives to the curb en toto. DOJ, FBI, IRS and any of the other alphabet agencies who think they're above the law need pruned back to get rid of the diseased wood.

Prosecute those who worked to instill the divisiveness and social corruption that's currently running rampant in our society.

Elect new conservative governors and legislatures who rescind the laws that got us here over the past 30 years or more.

End the damn pandemic and the unlawful usurpation of power for personal political ends.

I don't hold much hope, but that's what I think needs to happen. Otherwise, it's going to get ugly next summer.

Last edited:
My personal belief is that until/unless the haters, race baiters, political and media pussies who cater to and egg them on, as well as the wonky headed idiots who "get triggered" because of normal everyday events, step back from the cliff of self destruction we're going to see a lot of violence.

People have had enough of the crapfest called "progressivism" and they're making their voices heard loud and clear. Unfortunately, the Left can only hear the headlines spouted by those same crackpots I listed above and won't hear what they need to hear in order to avoid the coming conflict.

I'm hoping that we make it to next November before the lid blows off and that we get rid of the morons who are using our government to push an unwanted social agenda on a citizenry who isn't going to take it anymore. I don't think it'll happen, but I'm hoping it does.

Best case scenario:

Nov elections are overwhelmingly Republican. Nationally they carry both the House and the Senate with veto proof majorities. Come January, swear in the new congress and impeach that fucking dotard in the white house and his sidekick whore and remove them from office.

Install a new President and VP who takes the reins and kicks the progressives to the curb en toto. DOJ, FBI, IRS and any of the other alphabet agencies who think they're above the law need pruned back to get rid of the diseased wood.

Prosecute those who worked to instill the divisiveness and social corruption that's currently running rampant in our society.

Elect new conservative governors and legislatures who rescind the laws that got us here over the past 30 years or more.

End the damn pandemic and the unlawful usurpation of power for personal political ends.

I don't hold much hope, but that's what I think needs to happen. Otherwise, it's going to get ugly next summer.

Trump and his cronies are being prosecuted and investigated for their divisiveness, dont worry derpy, they wont get away with it. :)

Trump and his cronies are being prosecuted and investigated for their divisiveness, dont worry derpy, they wont get away with it. :)

I'm not worried, the people will ensure that justice is carried out. Feet first if necessary.

You have been in denial of where we are heading for over a year. Violence will become more and more prevalent. I pity those living in the wrong regions and being dumb enough to put out a political sign.

Violence is inevitable now. It is too late to stop it. This wasn't true a year ago but it is now. There is only one path forward that limits the violence. This country must break up. Else...like Covid...the violence WILL touch yours and everyone's family.

It is my belief...that the break up doesn't need to happen...but the process of this must be started. This gives the far right and left hope. Without hope...the troubles in N Ireland will look like birthday party.

The tsunami is coming and they're still hating on Trump. That's a great big blind spot.

By "wrong place" you mean those blue shitholes governed by authoritarian progressive anti american shitheads? :D

correction! *wrong region!* :cool:

Last edited:
Say "January 6" and the Left melts down...a day that shall live in infamy! they bellow.

But does anyone remember 11/7/83? That's the day that a bomb went off in the Capitol, planted there by Obama's pal Bill Ayerss' group, the Weather Underground.

Anyone even remember that?

The Left has been at war with our nation for decades. They're just trying to keep everyone from noticing.

Say "January 6" and the Left melts down...a day that shall live in infamy! they bellow.

But does anyone remember 11/7/83? That's the day that a bomb went off in the Capitol, planted there by Obama's pal Bill Ayerss' group, the Weather Underground.

The Left has been at war with our nation for decades. They're just trying to keep everyone from noticing.

How about April 19th 1995...that day stick in anyone's mind?

How about April 19th 1995...that day stick in anyone's mind?

We never hear the end of it, Fuzz, at least down here.

We never, ever hear of Puerto Rican nationalists shooting up Congress, Bill Ayers bombing the Capitol, the Pentagon getting bombed, etc. The left has great PR in that regard.

The only one we hear about regularly is the insane preacher Jim Jones, and never, ever, ever is it pointed out that he was a communist and the toast of San Fran's Beautiful People before he was caught with his hand in the welfare cookie jar and skedaddled to Jonestown.

Make sure to mention it at your next school board meeting.

Make sure to mention it at your next school board meeting.

That's this coming Monday, and I only have 2-3 minutes. If I just list the leftist violence, it'd take five times that. I'll stick to school issues.

If the police become too defunded and demoralized to crush black ghetto riots, they will be crushed by armed militias of friends and relatives who join together to defend their lives and property from gangs of criminals.

Back