Was thinking of adding a cover art to a story. Does that automatically take it out of its intended category?

Tomh1966

Hello
Literally just a cover art at the top at the beginning so can get an idea what the MC's look like.

I just discovered Civitai and holy crap, a day later my images are pretty good. Still working on improving.

Does this automatically make it illustrated category?

If it's embedded in the story, then it will go in illustrated.

If you just want a cover image, you can only do that for a series.

AI images currently aren't accepted here, so it'll get kicked back if you use in your story.

If it's embedded in the story, then it will go in illustrated.

If you just want a cover image, you can only do that for a series.

AI images currently aren't accepted here, so it'll get kicked back if you use in your story.
What he said 🙄🙄🙄

But I’ve found series cover art to be super fun - at least if you have a friend who can draw (thanks again @djrip ).

Em

I thought that was true for illustrated stories but I haven't seen it be a rule for series cover art.
Series cover art is so tiny, it wouldn't be easy to tell what techniques were being used.

I've just set up a new Series, pondering whether to do a thumbnail.

Take a look at the very short "The Hotwife Games Ch. 00"

It's 849 words with a book cover-type illustration in the middle and posted to Loving Wives. The posting date was after several chapters had already been posted, so maybe that's an exception to the rule. So, you might just put a note into the instructions for admin when you post requesting the story not be placed in Illustrated.

Literally just a cover art at the top at the beginning so can get an idea what the MC's look like.

I just discovered Civitai and holy crap, a day later my images are pretty good. Still working on improving.

I've tried Civitai and find it to be hit or miss. I know it's my prompts because some of what it comes up with is amazing. Curious if you have some sample prompts that have worked well for you.

I've tried Civitai and find it to be hit or miss. I know it's my prompts because some of what it comes up with is amazing. Curious if you have some sample prompts that have worked well for you.
Not worth a darn.

Small breasts for it seems to mean a D cup. putting a negative for 'big breasts' seems to knock things down to a C cup.
Big breasts seems to mean a Z cup.

Hair color is hit or miss tho I find 'natural blond' seems to work in many models to give a normal dark honey blonde that does not look all bleach blonde.
Pubic hair seems to be 1950s bush or bald.

It definitely misses a lot of things. I tried the theme 'nude woman sitting with husband. Wife is blah blah blach. husband is blah blah blah wearing a suit'... and I still end up with a naked dude. Others do it right. I would love to see an AI where you could modify a result like... 'move wife one foot to left' from a result.

Changing the 'model' seems to work. Some work terribly and give lots of 6 or 7-fingered women or legs bent as if a bone is a wet noodle. Others are better.

Some authors post the text story in the appropriate text category and the accompanying art as a separate post/s in a picture category, with a comment or link from one to the other.

Some authors post the text story in the appropriate text category and the accompanying art as a separate post/s in a picture category, with a comment or link from one to the other.
Aren't a lot of the stories in illustrated AI generated as far as the visuals? They seem to have AI generated sex models. They don't look hand-drawn to me.

Aren't a lot of the stories in illustrated AI generated as far as the visuals? They seem to have AI generated sex models. They don't look hand-drawn to me.
I think more like 3d rendered from models an artist poses. At least AI art is not supposedly permitted.

The 3D renders are software-generated but not "AI" generated. What's banned is generative AI, the kind where you write a prompt and it draws according to the prompt.

The 3D renders are software-generated but not "AI" generated. What's banned is generative AI, the kind where you write a prompt and it draws according to the prompt.
We just need to get with Bethesda and have them expand the character creator for EOL to be usable for creating cover models. Simple, right?

If the art is AI it will earn an automatic rejection from the site.

Back