Was Jealous of wife, now arroused

Kenny9990

Really Experienced
I recently saw a thread by a man
who was jealous of his wife's prior sexual
experiences which he learned about after their
marriage. It got me thinking about my changing
attitudes on jealousy over the years and I felt
it might make an interesting thread in itself.

I believe that a reaction of jealousy to a
spouse's/SO's prior sexual experiences is pretty
common for men, particularly younger guys.
Personally, I'm now in my early fifties and went
through these same feelings when I married at
age 20--my wife had told me I had been her only
lover but later after the marriage it came out
that she had sex with at least two other guys--
that's all she'll admit to but I suspect there
were likely more--while we were apart at
college. In the summers we would be together and
had a very satisfying sex life but she went to
college on the West Coast and I in the Midwest.
During the long years apart we both gave in to
our sexual needs and slept with other people.

Initially, when she told me, I felt very
deceived, jealous and was angry. For a long
time--maybe a year or so--we didn't talk about
it. It took awhile before I could think
rationally about it but I did get over it.

Today, after thirty plus years of marriage,
three children and some increasingly ho-hum sex,
I often get turned on when I think about her
getting laid or blowing another man--I wish I
sould have been there to watch it happening.
It's funny how feelings change over time. What
I used to dread and abhor I now happily
fantasize over.

Anyone else had this kind of changing reaction?.

My husband used to feel the same way. He didn't want to hear about me and anyone else. A couple of years ago he told me that he would like to see me give a friend of ours a blowjob. He got very hard thinking about it and when it DID happen,he said it was the sexiest thing in the world to watch. We have been married for 27 years,so it is never too late. :kiss:

Jealous

When I was younger I would have been resentful. Now, I wish my wife were more of a slut. I would love to see a man do her! But there's little chance of that happening:(

It is a strange subject, I have never been jealous with my wife if she wanted another man just for sex I would not have a problem, not that she ever did more than once.
But anyone goes near a woman I'm having affair with then I get very jealous.

carrie-on said:
My husband used to feel the same way. He didn't want to hear about me and anyone else. A couple of years ago he told me that he would like to see me give a friend of ours a blowjob. He got very hard thinking about it and when it DID happen,he said it was the sexiest thing in the world to watch. We have been married for 27 years,so it is never too late. :kiss:

Would you talk to my wife please. :)

Its funny. I've been sharing my wife now for almost twenty years and there are still times when I feel a little jealous. It is just one of the many emotions that go through a man's head when you're talking about his woman.
The first guy to ever fuck my wife(then girlfriend) other than me was when we were 16 and I let a friend join us. Heavy jealousy the instant I saw her sink down on him. But also very erotic.

She has been with over 200 different men, some of these men have been with her many, many times. I think as long as you love someone, you will always feel a little bit of jealousy when you watch her carress him, kiss his lips or smile at his wit. For me, it all is part of the overall experience of sharing someone you love.

that is one highly charged woman you sound like you have there.
In fantasy i like the idea of sharing. But for me the reality is i couldnt handle it. I would end up splitting with someone like that and still end up in a more traditional monogomous relationship. But thats just me... if it works for you, go for it - i take my hat off to you!!!

DM:rolleyes:

Been there

I lived with a SO for 6 years 85-90. Twice a year she would visit her old college room mates in another state. She would stay with one of them in a large house he owned which also served as a sort of hostel for new age types. She told me before her first trip there that she would be sleeping with this guy. No real long discussion about it -- it was simply that she knew I knew and that she knew it turned me on. When she returned from the first trip, I was able to get the details from her, though it took some time. Hugely exciting when all the stars align on something like this. She not only had sex with this guy, but also his friend (in a shower while the first guy was out buying liquor.) Many more details available for the telling, if anyone is interested, let me know.

Can be reached at Zeke204@hotmail.com

Re: Been there

Hubby555 said:
I lived with a SO for 6 years 85-90. Twice a year she would visit her old college room mates in another state. She would stay with one of them in a large house he owned which also served as a sort of hostel for new age types. She told me before her first trip there that she would be sleeping with this guy. No real long discussion about it -- it was simply that she knew I knew and that she knew it turned me on. When she returned from the first trip, I was able to get the details from her, though it took some time. Hugely exciting when all the stars align on something like this. She not only had sex with this guy, but also his friend (in a shower while the first guy was out buying liquor.) Many more details available for the telling, if anyone is interested, let me know.

Can be reached at Zeke204@hotmail.com

Go on, give us details...

Been there

Hi- first time I've ever replied on anything like this.

My wife had many men before we were married. In fact when we first started going out she was still sleeping with her old boyfriend. I really got jealous around that time.

Once we were married though I found her "little black book". While we had sex I used to flip thru the pages and make her tell me about what she had done with each of the guys- very erotic.

After 20 years of marriage I would love to watch someone else inside her- but I doubt if she would try. So I really understand you guys.:)

I love sharing my wife

I've been sharing my wife for over ten years now. I must admit I love the idea of her fucking other guys. At times, I feel envious of them moreso than jealousy.

My wife was the town slut before we were married. While we dated, she told me all about the guys and girls she had been with and the things they did together. It always made me hard as hell.

Then we started having 3somes with a friend of ours. We had many sessions together. I also suspected they were meeting on the side. After many confrontations, she admitted to meeting him on the side. I was very upset. Not that she was cheating, but that she lied about it.

When the dust finally settled, I told her, if you want to fuck other guys it's ok with me, because it turns me on. Just tell me the truth. Since that time, she dates three different guys. I am trying to convince her to find more guys to fuck. Afterall, she is a sexual animal, coming home filled with their cum, sitting on my face, and telling me how the guy she was with fucked her.

I now consider myself a lucky guy!!!

Re: I love sharing my wife

pearl diver said:
I've been sharing my wife for over ten years now. I must admit I love the idea of her fucking other guys. At times, I feel envious of them moreso than jealousy.

My wife was the town slut before we were married. While we dated, she told me all about the guys and girls she had been with and the things they did together. It always made me hard as hell.

Then we started having 3somes with a friend of ours. We had many sessions together. I also suspected they were meeting on the side. After many confrontations, she admitted to meeting him on the side. I was very upset. Not that she was cheating, but that she lied about it.

When the dust finally settled, I told her, if you want to fuck other guys it's ok with me, because it turns me on. Just tell me the truth. Since that time, she dates three different guys. I am trying to convince her to find more guys to fuck. Afterall, she is a sexual animal, coming home filled with their cum, sitting on my face, and telling me how the guy she was with fucked her.

I now consider myself a lucky guy!!!

Not if one of those guys has AIDS you're not...

Back