Wards of Darkness (pm me if interested in joining, please.)

Kat giggled as she said in a seductive tone." Make me yours. Make it so I don't want any other man. But please be gentle with me at first." Kat was a little scared at first but she rubbed his manhood with her ass. Teasing him over the edge. Kat smiled at how brave she was being to him. She tried to move but he wasn't having any of it. The move she moved the harder he got.

"Mine..." Enumael growled in Kat's ear, liking the sound of that. "All mine." He repeated, gliding with ease into her slick depths. There was no pain, why should there be, it was a dream, not reality. Here, their love making could be perfect, divine. He throbbed like a beating heart within her tight embrace, touching places within her that had never been touched before. He was gentle, yet commanding, grasping her hips in his hands, guiding her back against him, making her grind.

Kat had no idea love could feel this good with each thrust she moaned his name and she was trying to be quiet but could not keep to it. she matched his trusts and turned to face him putting his rod back in to her pussy." oh god this feel so good never stop." kat scratched at his back to get him deeper into her. she loved the feeling and never wanted it to end.

In her dream Kat could be as loud as she wished but their slumber time love making began to spill over and bleed into reality, making Kat's mortal flesh tingle in her sleep, little noises of pleasure escaping her parted lips as she continued to sleep.

In the dream, Enumael took her in his arms, wrapping her legs around his hips and told her to hold onto him. Then, while still thrusting into her hot depths, he took to wing, flying up, up, up, until the world darkened and the stars shined and twinkled all about them. The space about them seemed to dilate and what appeared to be the cosmos shrunk to miniature, motes of light and the swirling mass of whole galaxies surrounded them.

"How does it feel to be a goddess?" Enumael asked as he pointed out their surroundings to Katarina, using the considerable power she was feeding him to bring her to a state of eternal ecstasy rarely, if ever felt by a mortal before.

Mylea snapped back into this time. "you need to stop that, you need to try to stay in the here and now" she shook her head to clear it. That was not enough. The eyes. his red eyes that day. and the aura. She had never been able to get over that image and the feeling on the aura.

With a snap of her wrist she closed the book letting her fingers linger over the cover of her old friend. "I shall be back, don't you worry" she spoke lovingly to the book that had gotten her though so many fits of sleeplessness and anxiety. With hesitation she placed the book back from where she had pulled it, making sure it was well hidden from view. It would be a shame if someone else found it and ruined her favorite companion.

Gracefully and slowly she found her way back out to the kitchen. The kettle was still hot from earlier, its steam still dancing in the cool morning air. Mylea poured some over a teabag. she watched as the color darkened and swirled though her cup. The smell was delightful and warmed her soul as she pulled her sweater tightly around her and made her way for the door to the garden. It was heavy and took a lot of effort to push though it with her light frame.

She chill of the air shocked her as the door cracked open an the smell from the garden was crisp and had a slight smell of flowers that had begun to pop up. With tea in hand she crept outside to a small bench in the middle of the garden. It stood next to a small stone angel statue holding a cross. "Alright winds, what are you trying to tell me?" she spoke softly into the silence of the garden

As if in reply to Mylea's request, a breeze picked up a single black feather and swept it up into the air, making it dance on the air before her for a moment before drifting off, out of the small garden and into the yard. It flit about, spinning and fluttering as it went across the yard, to a secluded corner.

This corner of the yard that it flew into was not visited often as the taller grass held testament to. There was a sealed well here that hid some long forgotten sorrow. Fifty years ago, well before Parish Green's time, one of the wards at the time had fallen to her death within the well. For those who were sensitive to such things, she was still there, calling out for help.

Kat smiled in awe she could no believe what she was seeing." Was it like this with all your lovers." Kat couldn't help the pang of jealousy she love this creature and it did hurt her to think there more before her but would she be his last. Kat thrusted onto his cock faster and faster trying to please him first. She moved all I've only to feel him get harder." Will it a always be like this."

*Enumael - Katarina*

"Not all of them, very few in fact. You are only the third mortal I have ever blessed with visions of the cosmos, it takes great faith for us to be here unnoticed. God would send his angels to rip me to shreds if he knew I was here with you, showing you these things without his permission." Enumael surged with power as Kat gave him her all, her desire to please him with her body, her act of faith. "Ahhhh!" He groaned with pleasure. "If it pleases you, you are the first I have brought here since I have been trapped in the abyss for over a thousand years." He neglected to state that he was put there by god after the war for betraying his creator and standing with Lucifer.

"Oh! Oh!" He panted as the sheer power of Kat's offering of her very being made him shine like a sun. He knew if he stayed any longer he would be discovered so he shunted them back into the safe haven of Katarina's dream space. They would not know to look for him there and only find empty space where he had just been shining so brightly.

Still, the build up of power had to go some place so he allowed himself to explode deep within Katarina's welcoming sex. The sensation, for them both, could only be described as divine. "If you give so freely of yourself like that, then yes, it shall always feel like heaven, Katarina."

she froze as the winds shifted, actually physically shifted. She watched in awe as the feather danced though the air. Its was beautiful, haunting but beautiful. She stood and set her tea on the bench. The feather drifted with such grace and beauty, she had to follow it.

Myleas sprung though the small gate as it led her to a remote corner. She had never been to this corner of the yard. Too many days trying to keep her visions and emotions under control within the confines of her room. Parish Green always directed her away from this area, and she had always wondered why.

She approached cautiously. there was a pile of stones with a covering on it. why had she never seen this well before. she wondered if something had happened here and that is why Parish green had always kept her from this part of the yard.

then she heard it, felt it. She fell to her knees in a fright as she felt a rush of cold winter water consume her body. She lungs felt tight and she could feel a scream in her head that would not surface. What was happening to her? She pushed hard and back, breaking the anomaly that was happening to her. Mylea could feel the hot tear in her eyes as she felt her. Someone was in there, trapped and alone.

The muffled sound of a young woman weeping followed after the cold rush of fear. Logic dictated that no one could be down there though, at least no one living. The well had been sealed for the last fifty years. And yet someone was calling out, pleading for help. "Hello?! Oh won't anyone please help me?" A frightened young woman's voice cried out frantically from below, somehow sensing that someone was near.

"I've been trapped for so long! It's so dark, I can't see and the cold... Is, is this hell? Oh please don't let this be hell! I'm a good girl! I promise! God! Save me! Please, don't let me die here, not like this." She gasped, gurgling on the water.

Kat could tell there was something he was keeping from her but for now she was enjoying this moment. She thrusted harder feeling his release as soon as she felt it she let her self go cunning with such divine feeling.

Kat woke up in bed a little confused and looked around and saw the bandages and saw parish" what happened. Did I get hurt. I don't understand." Kat started shaking and have her attacks come on. She was trying to figure everything out. Surly everything was a dream. Th here are no such things as supernatural. She s as t up trying to calm herself.

Enumael - Katarina

Enumael was shunted from Katarina's dream space as she awoke, confused. He was disoriented as well, but recovered quickly, checking her bandaged wrists. "You tried to commit suicide, I broke in and saved you before you bled out. Rest now, my precious young lover." He instructed, placing a kiss on her brow, helping to sooth her panic. "You will be alright. You were dreaming just now, you seemed to be enjoying it. I hope it was a good dream. You've had too many nightmares, its time you had dreams of nice things."

How could that be. The well looked old. As if no one had used it in a very long time. She got closer again. And as if something took over her body she could feel herself in the dark. It was so cold and dark. It sent a chill up her spine. The water sloshed all around her, she could feel panic start to set in.

"I'm coming for you." She pushed off the ground as she could feel her physical body move in the daylight. Slowly she pulled her mind back to her body the best she could. she stood over the well.

Brushing some of the foliage around the well from it she laid her hands on the cover. It was heavy and wooden. She pushed with all her might bet could not get the thing to budge. "I'm trying. I cant get the lid off"

"Oh please don't leave me! I couldn't bear it! I'm so cold!" The young woman's voice trembled as she thought the one above was about to leave. "Is there a shovel or a rod around? Something that could give you leverage?" She asked, trying to help. "If I... If I could just see the light again... I think I would be okay... Its been so long, I think my hands are bleeding, but they are so cold, I can''t feel them anymore. Is it day time? I wonder if it's warm where you are..." The girl was just talking to keep from crying now.

"Doesn't Doctor Smyth know I'm gone? He must be worried sick, I hope he's not mad at me. I think I missed my session with him... I only came here to make a wish... I must have fallen and struck my head... Its so dark and cold down here! Oh god, am I in hell?" She began repeating herself, trapped in a horrible cycle of horror and despair that only Mylea could break.

"Doesn't Doctor Smyth know I'm gone? He must be worried sick, I hope he's not mad at me. I think I missed my session with him... I only came here to make a wish... I must have fallen and struck my head... Its so dark and cold down here! Oh god, am I in hell?

She thought of all the doctors that came and went from Bishop Gate. She could hear the terror in her voice as she rambled on.

"I don't know of a Doctor Smyth. I have been here a long time and never met a doctor by that name"

Mylea pushed on the cover. It was buttoned down tight. He light frame just was not enough to move it. There was nothing she could use to move it. All the tools were locked up and under safeguard from all the girls to make sure they did not hurt themselves.

She relented and sat with her back against the well. "How long have you been down there? What is your name? Keep talking to me and we will figure this out"

"But that can't be, if you've been here so long you must have met with the head doctor! He's brilliant! He says I'll be free to leave once I've completed his program... He says I'm special, not like the others, that I don't belong here. I'm his best girl, that's what he calls me when we're along, his best girl, Sal. It's really Sally Mae, but I kind of like when he calls me his best girl. Is that wrong? Mamma wouldn't approve, she'd say I was giving in to vanity, but I'm not, I'm a good girl. I don't wear my hair loose or put ribbons and lace in it like some of the other girls do. Besides, doctor Smyth says I don't need to, he thinks I'm perfect just the way I am."

Sally stopped to think, how long had she been down here? It couldn't have been very long, she didn't feel hungry, just cold and alone. "I, I don't know, what day is it? My mother is supposed to come for a visit on Friday. She won't be happy with me if she finds me in these wet cloths. She'll say I'm a foolish child and slap me. Doctor Smyth doesn't like it when she does that, he says she doesn't have the right, but I'm not sure, she is my mother and when I'm bad I deserve to be punished, don't I? It doesn't hurt as much when she punishes me then when father used to though."

Loose hair? Hair ribbons? Mylea was having a bad feeling about this. Where was this girl from? When was she from?

"Just hold tight. I'm not strong enough to get the cover off. I'm not sure what we would once it was off either."

"Think Mylea."she huffed to herself. She really hated this so called gift that often led to to looking as if she was talking to herself. If she did get the cover off what would she find? Would there be a body down there. She shuddered at the thought of potentially finding something like that. Forget the dreams, that would cause nightmares in the state that her mind was in.

"Wait! I... Okay, I'll try... Thank you... Miss?" Sally cried out in panic at the thought of this girl leaving her even for a moment but then forced herself to calm down. Someone knew where she was now, so everything would be okay, once Doctor Smyth came and forced the lid off the well she could be his best girl again.

Back inside, Enumael kissed Katarina's brow, putting her into a deep sleep so that her body could heal and her troubled soul could rest for a few long overdue hours of peace. He rose and admired her in her slumbering stillness for a moment before leaving her room.

He returned control back to Parish, who stumbled as if falling out of a dream, caught himself on a bench. "Damn!" He cursed, shaking the cob webs out of his mind. "How much time did I lose this time?" He wondered aloud to himself. This deal he made was starting to cost him. He just hoped that he wouldn't wake from one of these moments of purgatory to find blood on his hands.

He went in search of Mylea, looking first in the kitchen then in the dining area. There was no sign of her there, nor in the common room where the patients well enough to be allowed to freely wander usually gathered. He was beginning to worry, where had she gone? He rushed outside, using the back door, standing on the deck that overlooked the back yard, shouting her name with a tremble in his voice.

Mylea felt herself in the well again. The spirit kept pulling her in her mind as if in a panic to be with someone. She pulled her knees to her chest still resting back against the old well. Its wa no that she was cold, but it was more for comfort. She had to comfort her body as the vision and connection took her somewhere.

"I wont leave you, I just have to think" She spoke out loud. A tear rolled down her cheek as she felt the fear the girl felt . She could feel the girl calm down and breath a sigh of relief within her.

"Mylea?" Parish called out as he walked to the small garden where she usually went when she wanted to be alone. She wasn't there either. Where could she have gone? He wondered, rubbing the back of his neck to fight off the chill of fear for her safety that raising the hair on the back of his neck. He went out the other side of the garden and shouted at the top of his lungs. "Mylea! Mylea! Where are you, child!?"

He felt like he was being turned toward the old well, the one he'd told all the girls to stay away from. It was sealed, but he didn't trust it, too many bad things would happen there. Bloody fights between otherwise good patients would break out, leaving one or both girls left with scars. None of them able to explain why they would act in such ways. An intern drinking himself into a drunken stupor and then trying to commit suicide. Even a young nun years ago going mad and stripping off all of her cloths and running naked across the grounds on all fours, like a beast.

"Mylea! Mylea! Where are you, child!?"

Parish Green's voice snapped her back out of the mind of the girl. Mylea curled her legs underneath her as she began to come out of her vision. The world ebbed and flowed around her, pulsating with energy. the greens were greener and the sky was brighter. She squinted in the light of way as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Sally Mae, I'll be back. Someone is coming. I'll try to get help." She rested her hand on the top of the well covering as if comforting a small child with a pat on the back. She let her thin fingertips rest there for a moment before calling out.

"Parish Green. I'm here. I need your help."

"O... Okay..." Sally Mae managed to say, her voice small as Mylea called out to Parish Green as he came running in her direction. "What are you doing out here? Don't you know that this place is... Bad?" He could feel it, with Enumael's help, the heavy cling of despair that seemed to circle the sealed well. "Something happened here, didn't it?" He asked Mylea, crouching down to touch her brow.

"You don't look well, you're pale, and... My god, child, you're as cold as ice!" His first instinct was to pick her up in his arms and march her inside to give her a hot bath but the look in her eyes gave him pause. "Talk to me, what happened here? How can I help?" He asked, feeling Enumael stirring in his shared mind.

Last edited:
"Parish Green!..." She grabbed his hand with hers. They were cold as ice. "Do you hear her? "

Her eyes were wide as she stared into his eyes. a flicker of red around the iris gave a hint that the demon was present, but that did not bother her now. She felt the need to help the girl in the well. "I felt her, saw her, felt here. I was down there in the cold and the dark....she is scared...."

The words came out fast and panicked as if she could not catch her breath.

"Hear who?" Parish asked, cringing at the chill of Mylea's fingers.

He turned an ear, trying to listen for another girls voice, instinctively believing Mylea, but he couldn't hear anything, save for the howl of the cold February breeze.

"Calm down, take a breath and tell me what you want me to do?" Parish said, holding Mylea by her arms and looking back into her eyes.

"Who is scared?" He asked, trying to get Mylea to focus on the details so that he could help her.

She turned suddenly with a gasp. Her hands went straight to the cover of the Well shoving her entire weight on the edge.

"We have to get her out. She is so scared. "

Her body shook with the cold and exhaustion of the effort from before. "Sally Mae I have help. I'll get you out. Hold on. Its not much longer. Stay calm. WE will figure out what is going on now. Parish Green is here to help you. He is strong."

She felt herself back in the water. The chill washed her to the core. Her mind was in the well. She could feel her physical body slump down as she fell further into the vision and into the terror of the girl. The dark encompassed her. all she could hear was the soft slosh of the water around her

Back