Wanted: Anyone dead or alive looking for a chat

It may be a bit tame compared to todays thrillers, but when it came out, it really did have an impact on people going swimming in the ocean.

Scariest movie for me was one of the first movies I saw, Jaws.
I'll never forget how scared the scene where Quint tells them about the USS Indianapolis. Still gives me chills.

That film.. For me it was when the dead man's head swung down in the submerged boat :(

It may be a bit tame compared to todays thrillers, but when it came out, it really did have an impact on people going swimming in the ocean.

I will give the classic a shot. I'm confident it surpasses any of the Sharknado movies. :D

That film.. For me it was when the dead man's head swung down in the submerged boat :(

*cringes* that sounds ghastly...I'm a weakling when it comes to gore.

How fun it would be to watch it with you, watch your reactions,

I wasn't crying, I had something in my eye. ;)

Oh? You just happen to have the sniffles too. That must really be be something in your eye. :p

Too bad you weren't crying, everyone knows women coddle men in their bosoms when they do.

Hello there! If you're dead and responding it gives me the creeps but if you tell me what it's like on he other side I'll promise to be good. As for those who are alive and kicking, great to see you've got some pigment in your skin! (Might I add reassuring too)

I've recently came upon a luxurious amount of spare time and thought what better way to fiddle around with it than chatting up fellow lit'sters.

I prefer tall, dark, and handsome/beautiful with interests in long walks on the beach. Oh definitely can't forget moon gazing as weeeeeell. But anyhow not quite sure if I should have worked harder on the sarcasm but maybe someone would be nice enough to give me a gentle lesson in improving my playful jousting.

I'm a playful young gal just looking for a good chat to pass the time. So please leave your name and number after the beep! *beeeep*

P.s. pms work too :)

I'm in love! :rose::kiss:

Thats ok, you aren't the first. ;)

Now how do you make up for it?

I can work with that

Hmmm. That was easier than I thought it'd be. Yes, the Semler has been appeased! Semler...if a kraken had a name it'd definitely be Semler. Cracking down on all those who forgot you. (See what I did there?)

Last edited:
Hmmm. That was easier than I thought it'd be. Yes, the Semler has been appeased! Semler...if a kraken had a name it'd definitely be Semler. Cracking down on all those who forgot you. (See what I did there?)

That did seem like a wise crack. ;)

Lmao you're on lit, I hope you aren't hurt that easily. We like to bite. And we also have our cutting wits and sharp retorts.

Lmao you're on lit, I hope you aren't hurt that easily. We like to bite. And we also have our cutting wits and sharp retorts.

Well this is why I stay clear of the GB! Lol.

Too many lions, tigers and bear. Too many oh mys!

Back