Utah Roll Call

Sup Utah

Hello All You Beautiful Utah ladies I'm helping a friend with Harvest and have some spare time I would love to chat if you have a free minute

Have a great Saturday

Just bumping our thread up from page five. What happened? Did we all take a break for general conference? Are we feeling guilt about objectification of women as a result of the Trump tapes? Personally I just haven't been my same kinky self lately, not sure why, age maybe, falling testosterone levels, hell, I don't know, but how's everyone doing?

I wrecked the shit out of my self at the track a few weeks ago. Just recovering from that. Apperently getting run over by another race bike aint all its cracked up to be.

I wrecked the shit out of my self at the track a few weeks ago. Just recovering from that. Apperently getting run over by another race bike aint all its cracked up to be.

Damn, that's rough. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Ready for more snow....well, ready in that I have my shovels out and my snowblower tuned up but I don't know that I'm ready to be super cold yet. ;)

Merry Christmas listers...hopefully everybody has a great holiday celebration.

New in Town

Anyone Utes still active?
I'm new to Cache Valley, wondering how many Lit Users there are out here.

Very quiet here lately. Any other Utah folks bored this weekend? Would love to strike up a conversation.

I agree...it's been quite quiet. Must be the cold weather...everybody is too cold to even get out of bed

Ok folks I'm back! That's right, the one and only Little Sister of Utah has returned lol.

So what everyone been up to? And can we talk about the crazy weather we had this last week? I mean seriously, snow? In September? I don't think in the 20+ years I've lived here that I've seen a bigger roller coaster in our temperature in a single week.

And to answer everyone's questions about where my sorry butt's been, a lot has happened in my life that just required me to take some time for myself and figure it all out. I even managed to go on vacation this year just to get myself away from it all for a while. I still have a few things I'm dealing with, so I may be hit or miss at times.

Hope you all have been good in my absence ;)

Good morning everyone! Looks like clear blue sky today, at least here in the northern wasatch front, so hopefully all of us can enjoy it at some point.

Working from home and taking a brief break

Needed to read another story from a mature lady.

I guess I have to get myself back to work.

Back