Unexpected Encounters [Nurse/Patient]

Brie blushed as stroke him more. "I don't know..."she said. She was still shy when it comes to something like that. "Hun....I wouldn't be comfortable. I do horrible in front of crowds..."she said. Brie looked down at the floor as she stopped stroking him.

Daniel lightly brushed her hair out of her eyes, not surprised when she looked up as he kissed her. "I'm probably even less comfortable with large crowds than you are... let's face it, I'd wager that even those who actually compete in pageants like that... especially that particular one... are scared out of their minds. Besides, I have no desire to go crazy from knowing people are likely drooling over your beautiful body that aren't me," his voice was low and warm as he teasing her as his fingers brushed over her skin. "Mhmm," he moaned softly as his lips brushed along her jawline and throat. "You're so damn beautiful, I'm pretty sure that you'd have goddesses asking for beauty tips," his voice was low and teasing as he shivered, moaning softly as he felt her fingers pumping over his cock faster than before.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]

Brie began to stroke him faster as he kissed her neck. "I didn't think you would like others drooling over me."she said. She moaned out softly then smiled at Daniel. "Mmmm just fuck me already sweetie."she whispered in his ear.

Brie began to stroke him faster as he kissed her neck. "I didn't think you would like others drooling over me."she said. She moaned out softly then smiled at Daniel. "Mmmm just fuck me already sweetie."she whispered in his ear.

Daniel shifted Brie slowly and gently, his fingers brushing over her skin as he heard her breathing hitch as his fingers glided over her pert rear. "Hmmm, I can't decide if I want to try to make it as quiet as possible... or as loud as possible," his voice was low and warm as he teased her as his fingers brushed over her skin before he purposely slid his fingers over her nether lips, amused as she shuddered with a rather loud moan, her fingers clenching momentarily around his stiff cock. "Mhmm, loud, I guess" he moaned softly as his teeth lightly nipped over her pulse, noticing it was rapid but powerful. "I can't tell who's hornier, you or me," his voice was low and teasing as he shivered, deliberately pushing two fingers into her body, amused as she shuddered as a muffled moan escaped her, burying her face against his chest where he sat, feeling her legs trembling beneath his fingers.
Code:
[I]"Thoughts"[/I][color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]

Brie wasn't able to muffle the first moan but the second one she did. She was trembling under his touch before looking up at him. Brie had bit of a pout on her face because of him teasing her. "I-I can't help it..."she said softly.

Daniel rolled his eyes, amused. "You can feel me trembling, obviously. That is the effect you have on me... even the forgotten didn't have this kind of effect on me, Brie," his voice was low and warm as he pumped his fingers several times as his other hand teased her breasts as his lips brushed over the heated and fragrant skin. "You're very addictive, you know?" he moaned softly as his teeth lightly nipped over her hardened nipple as he felt her fingers pumping over his cock faster before he suckled firmly over the nipple, feeling her bury her face against his shoulder and upper chest. "Let's have fun," his voice was low and teasing as he replaced his fingers with his stiff cock, sliding deep into her with one fluid movement, amused as she threw her head back with a hiss of intense pleasure. He purposely sucked her juices off his fingertips, amused as her cheeks darkened almost immediately before he offered his fingers to her.
Code:

Brie couldn't help but smile at Daniel before biting her lip. She ended up burying her face as her moans got louder. Brie's head snapped back before her cheeks darken. She was surprised when he held his fingers out to her. Brie blushed even more before she began to suck on his fingers.

Daniel shivered as he saw Brie's tongue teasing over his fingers as if trying it a little before she tentatively sucked his fingers. He heard a very small moan as if she liked how she herself tasted. "I'm half tempted to push you against the wall and just... not hold back," his voice was low and warm as he gently withdrew his fingers, amused as her head tilted as if trying to follow his fingers before her eyes fluttered open. "You would have to be so adorable, wouldn't you? Kids can be cute... but you..." he moaned softly as his hips pumped steadily and gently into hers, "I can't imagine a word to describe how hot you are... might as well drizzle that cinnamon roll icing over every inch of your skin," his voice was low and teasing as his hips pumped.
Code:

Brie soon opened up her eyes after sucking on his fingers. She blushed again before moaning softly. Brie clung to Daniel as she was trembling. Yet she liked the idea of him having full control. "G-Go...ahead take control."she said.

Daniel took a deep breath before gently kissing Brie before he shifted his weight as his hips pumped faster, amused as she bit her lower lip as her breathing quickened. "You're so beautiful and hot... a body made for beauty and pleasure," his voice was low and warm as he carefully stood, amused as she buried her face against his shoulder as he half turned, pressing her back against the strongest supporting wall, which amusingly was opposite the mirror. "Watch yourself... being pleasured... though I can say it feels quite... healing... my naughty nurse," he moaned softly as his hips pumped steadily and a bit faster as he nibbled her earlobe, his fingers gliding over her skin, "always thought of doing this... but... never imagined actually doing it would be so... erotic," his voice was low and teasing as his hips pumped as he deliberately tongued her ear before trailing slow, gentle kisses down her throat to her shoulder. He heard her soft moans as her nails dug into his back, which he didn't mind in the least.
Code:

Brie bit her lips before burying her face. She ended up digging her nails into his back. Brie wanted trying to stay quiet but it felt so good. She soon peaked over his shoulder to see them in the mirror. That made her blush before resting her head back against his shoulder.

Daniel let his hips gently and slowly pump against Brie's, letting her catch her breath. "From the look of it, you enjoyed yourself. Hmmm... I think there's a mobile bench in here... want to watch yourself in the mirror?" his voice was low and warm as he teased her, well aware of how beautiful she was. "Hmm, you are able to seduce me with the smallest of movements... even unintentional ones," he murmured softly, thoughtful, "though I wouldn't be surprised if you're related to some goddess of love," his voice was low and teasing as his hips pumped very gently and slowly as he shifted his weight, spotting the bench in question and sliding it a few feet from the mirror before he laid back on it, resting his feet on the floor and letting her do the same with her body fully shown in the mirror.
Code:

Brie blushed even more before lifting up her head. "What do you mean by smallest movements?"she asked. She was a little confused before laying her head back down. Her body wouldn't be able to take much this round. Brie clung to Daniel as she softly moaned, looking at the mirror.

Daniel paused, cocking his head as he thought. "You're graceful and fluid in your movements, almost like you're dancing while standing still. I'm frankly surprised nobody else seems to have noticed it, though I know I have, that's for sure," his voice was low and warm as he shivered slightly. "I guess I'm just more observant," he murmured softly, thoughtful, "though I don't really pay attention that often, if I'm honest... I guess I have a talent for noticing things that others don't," his voice was low and teasing as his fingers brushed lightly over her skin, letting her set the pace she desired as he loved seeing her move, especially in passion.
Code:

Daniel cocked his eyebrows as he shivered at the feel of Brie's warm-hot body pressed against his own. "No. You're doing it not only for your own pleasure, but mine as well," his voice was low and warm. "Unlike the forgotten one, who only thought of herself," he murmured shyly. "Though I am curious about that oil," he said softly as he half turned to face her, suspecting she had it for something later, unlike what he held. He spread a line of sweet scented lotion up from her navel between her breasts and along the tops, amused by how she drew a sudden gasp as he slowly rubbed it into her skin, watching her face.
Code:
He slowly put his cock between her breasts stopping to rub each perky nipple before settling inbetween her warm soft boobs.

Brie smiled then pulled Daniel into passionate kiss. "You noticed things no one else has. I love that about you. You see me for me."she said. She shifted a bit though moaned softly. "To be honest....you'll have me cumming fast as my body still hasn't recovered from earlier."she said.

Daniel chuckled softly as he shivered. "Well, you have only yourself to blame for being so beautiful, you'd probably be able to bring down Olympus with nothing but a shy smile," his voice was low and warm as he shuddered, very aware that he was probably just as close as Brie was. "Though you're not just beautiful, but more addicting than heroin and morphine and probably any other drug too," he murmured softly, thoughtful, "besides, sometimes it's just as fun seeing what makes us squirm," his voice was low and teasing as his fingers brushed lightly over her breasts as she inhaled sharply as her eyes deepened in the warm dark chocolate color they usually were to a deep copper-chocolate color. He did notice that she shivered at his touch, yet didn't protest.
Code:

Brie shivered from his touch but trusted him. She rested against his chest as she clung to him. "Yes but I prefer doing that at home...making you squirm."she said. Brie could feel it building up in her body. She buried her face in his chest as she came hard.

Daniel groaned softly as he felt her rippling with intense warmth as he felt himself cum deep within her. "Ugh... I hope so, though you make me squirm in other ways too," his voice was low and warm as he groaned softly, shivering as he felt Brie's warm, fragrant skin rubbing gently against him. "Hmmm, you know, you could use some new clothes too," he murmured softly, thoughtful, "and I don't mind getting you whatever you prefer," his voice was low and teasing as his eyes slid half closed.
Code:

Brie nuzzled his chest again before lifting her head up. "You sure about that? You're okay with buying me stuff."she said. She wanted to be sure because she didn't want him to think she was taking advantage. Brie kissed Daniel softly before smiling again.

Daniel shrugged, keenly aware of their bodies' connection. "What else am I going to use the money I have for? I've never tried video games, so I have no idea what would be interesting in that avenue... haven't watched any movies, so I have no idea what would be even remotely good... and I want to see you smile with things you would like," his voice was low and warm as he shivered slightly. "I'll admit that I'm no fashion guru, obviously... hell, that's one reason I'm letting you pick what I wear... knowing my luck, I'll clash worse than Disco and Metal music," he murmured softly, half joking, "and I've never had that much interest in clothes... as long as they fit, I don't really mind or care what they are or have on them," his voice was low and teasing as he sighed softly, feeling his body slip from her intense warmth before the thick splattering sound followed as he heard Brie gasp before a soft, almost choked giggle escaped her as if she were trying to laugh and hold it back at the same time.
Code:

Brie shifted which caused him to slip out before hearing the splat. She tried to contain her giggle but it was no use. His words made her smile even bigger. "Alright I'll let you spoil me...though get dressed. Because we have a tree and decorations to pick out."she said. Brie wanted to spoil him with good memories. "I want to give you a life of good times....memories you will cherish."she said.

Back