Types of orgasms...

Hmm. I haven't named mine, though some are simply pure geysir. (That's when it makes 7 layers of thick beach towel wet, and you thank yourself, or your partner, for having it 8-fold...)

But the curious thing is that so few aspects about them have correlation to each other. How easily you got wet and ready, and then how much it took to build up.
How violent or relaxed the orgasm was, how relaxed after it, how much spasming, how high it felt soaring and how much squirting if any. There seems to be all kinds of combinations of these (and probably some more aspects.)

My wife gets one sometimes when my cock swells as I cum inside of her. Usually, it's her second of the night. She describes it as a wave of warmth and she's very sleepy afterward. We don't have a name for it. It's also possible she's just trying to make me feel good, but she swears it's legit and enjoys it very much.

It feels like the word booger is hiding in there somewhere and that robs it of sufficient gravitas to accurately reflect the level of naughtiness involved.

Hahaha. Fair. Nothing sexy about boogers.

A friend made a joke to me the other day about giving head while sick, and I said I really don't need a glob of snot on my cock, lol

I had a friend tell me that her husband always wanted to have sex when she had a fever. I gather that he enjoyed the added warmth. (I knew the husband pretty well, but I barely knew her at the time.)
That's interesting, I've never thought about that with higher body heat.

Though I think I'd rather have a body functioning at full capacity rather than a little extra heat

That's interesting, I've never thought about that with higher body heat.

Though I think I'd rather have a body functioning at full capacity rather than a little extra heat
Would a guy notice the difference between 98.6 and 103? I suppose that he might since a hot forehead is noticeable, but I really don't know.

Would a guy notice the difference between 98.6 and 103? I suppose that he might since a hot forehead is noticeable, but I really don't know.
Maybe he thought he could get away with not giving 100% if he thought her head wasn't completely in it?

I’ve been experimenting with ruined orgasms. Edge for a couple of hours and finally get to point of no return and stop stimulation. My cock will twitch on its own several times and usually one good shot then a dribble or two. Somewhat of satisfaction but can wait a couple minutes and repeat. I’ve made myself cum 4 times in 40 minutes this way, each one being more intense. Last one I make sure to jerk off till completion.

The Latergasm: when you are playing with your lit friend in some place where it would be frowned up to expose oneself, so you bring her to climax and save the chat for a more private time later.

The questionablegasm.. the one where you've masterbated over someone who you shouldn't have or has shady behaviour yet they provide all the juice you need for a satisfyingly shuddering experience 🤔
Can be amazing but touchy to do in real life

Forgot about one! The aftershock orgasm.

Tied up and teased/edged my partner for a long time last night. When I finally let her cum and she finished she was laying perfectly still for a few seconds. Then the twitching/pulsing in her nether regions caused her to orgasm again. Then still, then another. She swears she had several separate complete orgasms being completely untouched after the first. It's been a while, so we forgot about this happening.

Back