Trying to find an old girlfriend/wife sharing multichapter series ?

equinox14709

Virgin
I am looking for an old favorite series of mine. I have plenty of details but I just cannot find it. The series is multiple chapters. It's a couple where he pushes her to go further and further with his best friend. The story takes place over "a few years" . I recall the first chapter is typical roommates sharing girlfriend. When they graduate college, she ends up having sex with him one last time. I may be off here but Ricky by might the "Bull" best friends name. Dont recall the couples name. The second chapter takes place years later and Ricky went off to the military and ends up hanging out with them and fucking her again. The next few chapters are continuous of different sessions they have with Ricky, she begins to catch feelings and her boyfriend continues to push her into it. Ricky fucks her at their wedding, then the wife and Ricky end up dating and getting serious and The story goes on for another few chapters of the husband regretting and getting his life together after him and his wife break up, turns out she didn't end up getting together with Ricky and they broke up due to misunderstanding.

I really hope this is able to help someone help me find it! thank you so much

Back