Trying to find a couple of stories...

exiled66

Virgin
Hi guys hope everyone is good. I'm trying to track down a couple of stories: the first is about a girl who goes to meet a dom she's met online and is made to strip for him and his friends, then collared, taken outside and ultimately gangbanged - it's really well written and hot. The second is (I think) a BDSM story which begins with a girl watching a video of her voluntarily drinking a sedative; the story describes her seeing what happened to her on video - again super hot!

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hope you like this story about my girlfriend now my wife being gangbang by me and my good friends. It started with her giving me a blow job knowing that she knew that my roommate was watching. I made her strip completely naked and lay over my lap and I spread her ass cheeks apart I motion to my roommate to come in and told him to lick her pussy. I held her tightly and he just could not get enough of her pussy. She was moaning and telling him not to stop and then he started to lick her ass hole I spread her ass apart and told him that she likes to get ass fucked. I told him to get her ready and then told him to take out his cock and slowly press it into her ass hole. She went wild and started pumping her ass up and down his cock I lifted her off my lap and made her get on her hands and knees and then I pushed her head down into a pillow and we both took turns fucking her in the ass. She had multiple anal orgasm and and we both came in her ass. Afterwards she told me that she wanted to do that again and maybe have even another guy join in. To make a long story short over the last couple of years she has been fucked in her ass over a hundred times by me and my friends. She has had two five guy gangbangs that lasted for two days. I have attached a couple of photos for your review that she picked out with her consent.

Attachments

• Wifes Bottom Photo.jpg
    Wifes Bottom Photo.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Two cocks in her mouth.jpg
    Two cocks in her mouth.jpg
    917.2 KB · Views: 7
Back