Trump didn't say "shithole"?

OldJourno

Literotica Guru
You mean Senator Richard Lester (Dick Les) Durbin was lying?
Durbin, the total fucking asshole who compared our soldiers to Nazis?
Hard to believe he'd stoop to lying.

Trump lies at an established rate of 2,000 per year. What is Durbin's rate, hm?

You mean Senator Richard Lester (Dick Les) Durbin was lying?
Durbin, the total fucking asshole who compared our soldiers to Nazis?
Hard to believe he'd stoop to lying.

1-If he said it....its a true statement

2-I reported that day, that Jake Tapper reported he didnt say it

3-HE SHOULD SAY IT

Tromp and his dad were convicted of racism (housing discrimination) so it's nothing new.

Tromp and his dad were convicted of racism (housing discrimination) so it's nothing new.

It's probably just really eating at Trump that the black unemployment rate is so low. It's absolutely killing him that blacks are doing so well, doncha think?

Yes indeed. Such elevated discourse we can thank 45 for. OJ is up to four threads now for this very subject and there are at least four others. It's so nice we can all talk about such lovely things as "shitholes".

Of course now the RWCJ can blame it on Durbin, but never asking why it is completely believable that 45 said it. The shifting stories of 45's supporters mean nothing, and Trump's incredibly rich history of using highly incendiary language is irrelevant. And even that 45 lies almost as often as he breathes is to be ignored.

But here we are yet again, discussing shitholes. Delightful, absolutely delightful. What will come out of 45's "shithole" next I wonder. I'm sure we'll all be waiting with baited breath for his next big league best words.

A new poll shows that black support for President Trump is up....my guess is that the US economy has a lot to do with this......
3% GDP growth is better than “hope and change” speeches.......
Click to watch:
.. https://youtu.be/JIWSEEovK2s via @YouTube

A divisive Obama undercuts the presidency

In a Univision interview on Monday, the president, who campaigned in 2008 by referring not to a "Red America" or a "Blue America" but a United States of America, urged Hispanic listeners to vote in this spirit: "We're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us."

Indeed, Obama is conducting himself in a way alarmingly reminiscent of Nixon's role in the disastrous 1970 midterm campaign. No president has been so persistently personal in his attacks as Obama throughout the fall. He has regularly attacked his predecessor, the House minority leader and - directly from the stump - candidates running for offices below his own. He has criticized the American people suggesting that they are "reacting just to fear" and faulted his own base for "sitting on their hands complaining."

With the country beset by economic and other problems, it is incendiary that the president is not offering a higher vision for the nation but has instead chosen a strategy of rank division. This is an attempt to distract from the perceived failures of his administration. On issue after issue this administration has acted in ways that are weakening the office of the president.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/29/AR2010102907016.html

tumblr_p2ifztbDio1tho4fro1_1280.jpg

Trump didn't say "shithole"

Yeah really, you might be able to convince some fellow basement dwellers that Durbin was lying. Go for it! The more Repugnicans we can keep off the streets, the better.

He didn't say it...but he used "tough language". - GOP

So "tough" that you won't say what he said?

Gee, that's not gonna raise more questions! [/sarcasm]

:)

Trump better hope that there are no tapes of his conversations. Someone said that once before.

He was here before you guys, so this was his country. Deal with it.

He didn't know what a country was. He had no concept of property rights, land survey, political borders, legal organization, and he took the land he occupied from somebody else.

He didn't know what a country was. He had no concept of property rights, land survey, political borders, legal organization, and he took the land he occupied from somebody else.

He followed a different set of rules than your dudes did. Doesn't make his agency invalid. This was his country. Deal with it.

He followed a different set of rules than your dudes did. Doesn't make his agency invalid. This was his country. Deal with it.

No it wasn't. He had no social organization outside his tribe and no claim on land other than what he existed on and could defend. He never claimed more than he could defend, and in the end he couldn't even defend that. There's something you can deal with.

Republicans are now coming out saying the President said "Shit house" not "shit hole". LOL.

No it wasn't. He had no social organization outside his tribe and no claim on land other than what he existed on and could defend. He never claimed more than he could defend, and in the end he couldn't even defend that. There's something you can deal with.

Your boys had a lot of new bacteria to enforce their bullshit, but this was his country and he was here first. He followed his system, not yours. You don't like hearing that and I know why you don't like hearing it. Them's the facts. Deal with it.

Your boys had a lot of new bacteria to enforce their bullshit, but this was his country and he was here first. He followed his system, not yours. You don't like hearing that and I know why you don't like hearing it. Them's the facts. Deal with it.

Actually I don't give a shit when you say it because one, I know better, two it's irrelevant. If the white man had not come to North America the Indian would still be a stone age individual, without the wheel, the horse, iron, or steel. He'd still be following the buffalo, abusing his women, taking scalps, smearing himself with bear grease, knapping flint, warring with his neighbors, and doing the Corn Dance.

Actually I don't give a shit when you say it because one, I know better, two it's irrelevant. If the white man had not come to North America the Indian would still be a stone age individual, without the wheel, the horse, iron, or steel. He'd still be following the buffalo, abusing his women, taking scalps, smearing himself with bear grease, knapping flint, warring with his neighbors, and doing the Corn Dance.

They taught your basic beige bitch ancestors how to survive in a new world. Just like everywhere else on this planet you thought you "discovered." Everything else you couldn't tame you pussied out on and called it "savage." Your white tears are delicious, Vette. Squanto was here first and this was his country. Deal with it. :D

Back