Tom Petty

Just heard about it on the radio.

Good luck if he's still alive.
R.I.P. if he isn't.

Hey, look!

Another GB progressive-created thread to offer fellow wannabes yet another space to snort some unicorn farts together to collectively puff-up their chests and proudly proclaim:

I care!

I care more!

No, I weally, weally care!

I'm glad I got to the point of appreciating his music this year.

I missed this thread as I was talking to my sister about him. It looks like his death was confirmed by more than the one source she showed me.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/f...nniversary-tour-might-be-last-big-one-w454754

Petty. "It's very likely we'll keep playing, but will we take on 50 shows in one tour? I don't think so. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was thinking this might be the last big one. We're all on the backside of our sixties. I have a granddaughter now I'd like to see as much as I can. I don't want to spend my life on the road. This tour will take me away for four months. With a little kid, that's a lot of time."

:(

[Discussions promoting and/or accusations involving pedophilia and/or child sex abuse prohibited per our forum guidelines. - Last Warning]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, look!

Another GB progressive-created thread to offer fellow wannabes yet another space to snort some unicorn farts together to collectively puff-up their chests and proudly proclaim:

I care!

I care more!

No, I weally, weally care!

Do you listen to music or is internet whining taking up all your time? Dude had some good songs.

Back