To keep the "Meter, Rhythm, & Cadence" thread clean

Sorry folks. The link worked quite nicely two days ago. The IT sleuths at Duh'mass Technologies Inc. have worked tirelessly through the night to figure out the problem.

No, the site did not crash because of the high volume of traffic engendered by this thread.

No, it is not a dooughnuut plot.

No, (for those with a yen for conspiracy theories) it is not the fault of the Department of Homeland Security and no Mountie or his horse was tasered during the investigation of this URL crisis.

It seems that there was a disagreement about the owbership of the URL and it was taken down yesterday. You can see the original page if you google "What's the shwa" and click on the "cached" button, but I must warn you that the lame humour is not tough enough to survive the wait. You would be better off to write a limmerick or something.

If we get approval from the Moderators, we will start a new thread specially for complaints titled "To keep the 'To keep the "Meter, Rhythm, & Cadence" thread clean' thread clean".

Note the clever use of what was once known as a nested DO LOOP to those of you ancient enough to care.

Please return to your regularly scheduled perversions.

::
muahahahaha

Don't worry yer head aboot it. It gave us all a reason to go, "What th' schwa's goin' on at the What's The Schwa site?" Or at least it did me and that's all that's important here. Eh? :p

If we get approval from the Moderators, we will start a new thread specially for complaints titled "To keep the 'To keep the "Meter, Rhythm, & Cadence" thread clean' thread clean".

Note the clever use of what was once known as a nested DO LOOP to those of you ancient enough to care.

Please return to your regularly scheduled perversions.

::

And so we shall. And you should know I was this close to actually starting that thread. I feel so much more comfortable starting moronic threads in the Hangout than I did in the old arrangement. Count on me going there regularly.

And I recognized the nested DO LOOP. Not because I am a geek, but because I make a habit of seducing them, and they tend to talk in their sleep.

everything I know about computers....

muahahahaha

Don't worry yer head aboot it. It gave us all a reason to go, "What th' schwa's goin' on at the What's The Schwa site?" Or at least it did me and that's all that's important here. Eh? :p

So it was a RECURSIVE LINKED CONCEPT with just a hint of onomatopoeia?

What the Schwa?

In the interest of keeping the Meter thread clean, I will mention in here that Tz promised to buy me a drink and look down my shirt.

I've worn something low cut.

Do let me know if this digression merits its own thread about keeping the "keeping the thread clean" thread clean.

bj

Okay, help me get this straight. You have a DO Loop. So when it comes back around would'nt you have DODO? and do DODO's have nests?

So it was a RECURSIVE LINKED CONCEPT with just a hint of onomatopoeia?
I can't vouch for the onomatowhatzis, but dm certainly is being recursive.

Can't fault him, though. I invoke myself a lot as well.
In the interest of keeping the Meter thread clean, I will mention in here that Tz promised to buy me a drink and look down my shirt.
I know, dammit. I messed up and introduced a non-topical comment on that other place.

Oh. Wait, wait a minute. It actually was topical, in a low, and very me, kind of way.

Sigh. I am still confused, I guess about the division, though I now support it, though before I was against it before I supported it.
I've worn something low cut.
And very approvabled, even spectacularized.

Or something.

wanders through in bikini bottoms ONLY and mucks up thread

You can't muck up this thread, baby; you can only improve it with behavior like that. The Terribly Serious version of the thread is over in the Feedback area. This is the Not Terribly Serious area.

Nice boobies, by the way. How's their meter and rhythm?

bj

One meter boobies are only good if accompanied by a much smaller waist.
I think.
I'm not really a booby conniseur [sp?]; I'll leave that to the experts.

Yes, but if I'm feeling particularly persnickety then I'll purse up my lips and hold my jaw stiff and squeak out a "poo em".

That seems quite declarative to me. Prolly keeps the queen away, too, since I doubt you mean this guy--------------->

Pooh_Shepard.jpg

Back