Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out to lunch with the girls today, then for my annual mammogram. Had fun at the first, tolerated the second.
Can't stress enough, the importance of an annual mamogram!
Guys and gals too, if you love the breasts in your life, insist that she get her annual Mamogram! #Idid!

Agreed, about five years ago they found a lump in one of my mom's boobs during her annual exam. Last summer after all of the treatment, Doc told her see you next year. She is in her mid 80s.

Boobs!!!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Went out to lunch with the girls today, then for my annual mammogram. Had fun at the first, tolerated the second.
Guys and gals too, if you love the breasts in your life, insist that she get her annual Mamogram! #Idid!

And now a slightly more traditional Titty Tuesday picture. Lol!!

Good to see you are looking after your gorgeous tits.

And now a slightly more traditional Titty Tuesday picture. Lol!!

Great advice and great pictures! :rose:

Boobalicious!!! Great pic!
:kiss: Thank you!
I think you meant booooooooooooooooobs.
ooops. You are correct. My bad Sir! ;)
Awesome ppicture.
WOW!! Your breasts look AMAZING
Thank you, and for the PM
Thank you. Always nice to see you. :kiss:
They certainly are, and beautiful too.
I was kind of happy you couldn't really see all the cat scratches. The kittens like hanging things that move. :eek:
Your boobs are just mesmerizing!
I wonder if I could put someone in a trance?? ;)
Sweet!!!!
Hey stranger!! Sweet... hmm more fitting to what I just did. :eek:
And very nice boobs at that
:kiss:Thank you dear.

:kiss:
I was kind of happy you couldn't really see all the cat scratches. The kittens like hanging things that move. :eek:

The focus was just soft enough so that the detail on the skin surface was blurred but not the shape, size and nipples.

You did a good job. You need to put socks on the kittens paws to stop scratching in future.

Missed seeing... admiring and... enjoying you :) :)
Wow. Long time no see. :eek:
The focus was just soft enough so that the detail on the skin surface was blurred but not the shape, size and nipples.

You did a good job. You need to put socks on the kittens paws to stop scratching in future.

I think my hair actually covered up most too. I'm not sure even baby socks would be small enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back