Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
been looking or you Tuesday pic

Perfect in every way and wonderfully done! A true beauty in every form!

Yes another gorgeous lady that has many fans awaiting the next Tuesday pic from Tnt69.
:rose::kiss:

Happy Tuesday. A bit of a lazy morning for me as I have some after hours work to do tonight (surprisingly I am not permitted to break shit in order to update shit when business is open).

Well, keep your hand down there and I'm sure the damage will be minimal. Just be a good corporate citizen and wipe the keyboard clean. :)

Happy Tuesday. A bit of a lazy morning for me as I have some after hours work to do tonight (surprisingly I am not permitted to break shit in order to update shit when business is open).

Long after hours is no fun. Maybe someone can stop by to provide some distraction? ;)

Wow, I almost forgot what day it is! Happy Tittie Tesday all, whats left of it anyways! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
Wow, I almost forgot what day it is! Happy Tittie Tesday all, whats left of it anyways! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Theres that sweet lady with her smile an her lovely breasts. Thank you Tnt mmm

Glad you found time in a busy day to post that awesome pic :)

Thank you

Oh my!!! What a lovely photo!! :) You should stay topless or nude more often

Alas work requires shit like shoes and shirts ugh.

I love the way the light accentuates your breasts.

thank you.

Perfect in every way and wonderfully done! A true beauty in every form!

Thank you. slowly getting more bold. I completely lack creativity or an artistic talent though, lucky shot

Well hello there, you have the most wonderful tits gorgeous girl, sure making my evening much more pleasant :D

thank you

can i take a nap on your perfect pillows?

can't promise i won't do anything else....

nothing else, well that doesn't sound like much fun, lol

Very teasing :):devil:

mmm hum

Well, keep your hand down there and I'm sure the damage will be minimal. Just be a good corporate citizen and wipe the keyboard clean. :)

lol. no one should be touching my keyboards anyway.

Long after hours is no fun. Maybe someone can stop by to provide some distraction? ;)

Thank you Fred, as always I appreciate distractions

lovely view

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back