Tie Me Up And Sit On My Face

Artois1

Experienced
Hi,

How is everyone?

I would love to have a woman tie me to the bed and sit on my face, and fuck my tongue until she comes all over me.

If you are into this girls then please let me know.

I'd also love to be tied up, laying on my back, while a girl is feeding me cum, either hers, or someone else's, out of her pussy...or ass....turning me into her cum swallowing whore...

This is very close to one of my favourite fantasies.

The tying up I am not so worried about, but I would LOVE a woman to sit on my face for ages. Perhaps while she is watching TV, talking on the phone with her friends. I don't think I could possibly get enough of it! :)

Hi. Welcome to Lit. Check out the Personal Ads board. :)

I think the person is looking to hear about women who like what he says not saying "will anyone who answers this thread actually do this to me?"

unless there is such a thing as a virtual desire personal;;;

I am not saying he would turn it down if it was offered but have seen a few threads like this where you seem to be a little quick to point people to the personals that maybe don't need to be pointed there...:)

I am not looking to offend and have read many of your great and hot comments on the threads...:D

I am a fan..just saying.

see I would like to concur on his original point (minus the being tied up part)

I would love for a guy to do this to me!!!

very interesting......

you dont seem to be much of the elaborating type but....I must admit that on your thread you seem to be fairly conservative..( by the standard of here and the fact that you are brave enough to post naked images of yourself) and then you say something very provacative such as this..

I personally think it s great.

could you define a little more what you are saying?

you wish a guy would ask you to tie him up so you could sit on his face?

what an amazing view THAT would be!!!!!;)

I know I would personally request some time in between to gawk in amazment at the perfection that was being lowered on my face..:D

this is totally for my perverted mind to entertain itself to..:devil:

Hi,

How is everyone?

I would love to have a woman tie me to the bed and sit on my face, and fuck my tongue until she comes all over me.

I've seen your post here for a couple of days, but I wasn't sure how to respond. Simply put: yes, I am into this. But I would probably not tie you to the bed.

I would tie your hands behind your back, and tie your ankles to our heavy coffee table in our family room, spread eagle. You would lie on the carpet, face up, and I would smother you while I read a magazine or watch TV. Don't worry, hon. I'd let you pop up for air every now and then.

I would tie a leash around your cock and balls, and I would pull on the leash while I rode your face. And since I have your balls in a leash, I would suggest you be a good boy.

Did I mention my strap-on? :D

I think the person is looking to hear about women who like what he says not saying "will anyone who answers this thread actually do this to me?"

Here's the personal ad kicker:

You should read the first page of the ads. Many of them flow along these lines. And most of them say things like "I want a cyber master to tell me what to do" or "I want 2 b txt fukd"...

Here's the personal ad kicker:

You should read the first page of the ads. Many of them flow along these lines. And most of them say things like "I want a cyber master to tell me what to do" or "I want 2 b txt fukd"...

ok then...will you ty me up and sit on MY face?:)

not in reality..

in cyber reality is it really a personal ad?:confused:

I know I should go to the personals but what the hell...

maybe if you are specifically looking to pm then the personals would be the place...

I am just here to have a little fun.

is that a fair assumption.....

I think we can leave it at that as I do not wish to derail this thread from its original topic..that is why I was sure to mention the facesitting...

so to reply you will have to answer my question about you sitting on my face then the rest...:D

My gut still tells me that Artois1 was looking for one on one discussions; however in light of this board's fetish theme, I will make a post in that regard.

My fiancé loves it if/when I sit on his face and grind my pussy over him. I think that would be his favorite way to give me oral. Through my favorite would be when I lay back and put my legs on his shoulders.

Hi,

How is everyone?

Any woman who loves to get her pussy eatin, would love this. However, I wouldn't bind your hands. I would make you jerk off.

I've seen your post here for a couple of days, but I wasn't sure how to respond. Simply put: yes, I am into this. But I would probably not tie you to the bed.

I would tie your hands behind your back, and tie your ankles to our heavy coffee table in our family room, spread eagle. You would lie on the carpet, face up, and I would smother you while I read a magazine or watch TV. Don't worry, hon. I'd let you pop up for air every now and then.

I would tie a leash around your cock and balls, and I would pull on the leash while I rode your face. And since I have your balls in a leash, I would suggest you be a good boy.

Did I mention my strap-on? :D

Wow. You seem like the perfect woman. If only I lived in the USA would love to meet you. You have really turned me on. Ihave always wanted to try some strao on fun

Back