threesomes II

35864914_007_ea8c.jpg
that’s so much fun!!

I have been in the blondes position a number of times, sucking my husband pussy drenched cock before helping him stick it back in. I am bisexual, so situations like this help me fulfill both needs. We realized we both had extremely high sex drives shortly after we met, and there was no insecurity on his part finding out I love to eat pussy. And what was good enough for me I felt was good enough for him too, and I was more than willing to share. To us, this eliminates the "cheating" aspect. No hidden agendas or secrets. Just good hot XXX sex, the way we like it. May not be for every couple but 34 years and our first marriage, we are still together.

I have been in the blondes position a number of times, sucking my husband pussy drenched cock before helping him stick it back in. I am bisexual, so situations like this help me fulfill both needs. We realized we both had extremely high sex drives shortly after we met, and there was no insecurity on his part finding out I love to eat pussy. And what was good enough for me I felt was good enough for him too, and I was more than willing to share. To us, this eliminates the "cheating" aspect. No hidden agendas or secrets. Just good hot XXX sex, the way we like it. May not be for every couple but 34 years and our first marriage, we are still together.
can’t agree more! love sharing, being in the blondes position (or in the other, haha). no hidden agenda or secrets, just wild, hot sex and having a lot of fun!!

Back